Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals play in Philly anytime soon
If I were you guys don't go there. I was happy that the Vikings got smashed last Sunday which was enjoyable to see but there is no reason for Eagle fans to act like this. I mean there is no reason to treat opposing fans like this for no reason. Eagle fans have a reputation for being the worst fans in the league and this tells me why. Take a watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl22Hh7z7og
Reply/Quote
Seems I remember the old stadium had a jail in the basement
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah the old Veterans stadium had a jail lol. Honestly Ive never met a Bengals fan that acts like any of those individuals in the video. Also most of those people looked like they saved their life savings just for a playoff game lol.
Reply/Quote
Without the word f---, they wouldn't be able to speak.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Most of those people were steeler fans last week...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 10:03 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Most of those people were steeler fans last week...

And Steeler fans are joining them now.  Go Pats. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 10:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And Steeler fans are joining them now.  Go Pats. 

Did you watch more of the other videos the NFL is fixed okay I'm done with the NFL
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:30 AM)The_WiseOne Wrote: Did you watch more of the other videos the NFL is fixed okay I'm done with the NFL

Soylent green is people!
Reply/Quote
From the few games at PBS I've gone to, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Bengals fans act this same way if they were hosting the AFC Championship Game.
Success to a franchise that rarely sees that level of success brings out the trashy folks. Every fan base has them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 11:06 AM)ochocincos Wrote: From the few games at PBS I've gone to, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Bengals fans act this same way if they were hosting the AFC Championship Game.
Success to a franchise that rarely sees that level of success brings out the trashy folks. Every fan base has them.

Steelers fans come to PBS in droves. And usually have no problems for the most part. Good luck to anyone going to any sporting event in Philly wearing an opposing teams jersey. Places like Philly and Oakland you really are putting your safety at risk. It is NOT like that everywhere.

Reply/Quote
I live in Philly, and my firm has a box at the Linc, which means I go to about 4 Eagles games a year. Only been to 1 Bengals game though, in 2012. I wore my 85 jersey. Wasn't that bad at all -- good-natured ribbing before the game, a smattering of boos after we won. It's usually not that bad, although it really helped that it was a non-conference/division game and the Birds sucked that year. I suppose it also helped that I was with a group of about 12 big dudes, all decked out from head to toe in Iggles gear .... Bengals should be coming back in 2020 -- got my 55 ready to go!

During the regular season, opposing fans are generally treated pretty well ... unless your Cowboys or Giants (or Redskins if they're competitive, this year wasn't bad at all) -- then you're taking your life into your own hands, lol. And playoff games? No freaking way. Luckily I don't have to worry about that.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 11:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Steelers fans come to PBS in droves. And usually have no problems for the most part. Good luck to anyone going to any sporting event in Philly wearing an opposing teams jersey. Places like Philly and Oakland you really are putting your safety at risk. It is NOT like that everywhere.

I don't really notice many "trashy" fans that travel. I see them more at their home games.
Philly and Oakland might be worse than other places, but that doesn't mean that there isn't at least SOME share of those fans for every team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Maybe Bengals fans should take a page out of Philly's fanbase and all turn around during games and BOOO the owners box!!!! ALL GAME EVERY GAME!!! Those that still want to go that is? LOL Tongue
Reply/Quote
Philly fans are great. I've come across plenty of douchebags at PBS and Riverfront over the years too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They will return in 2020.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, in a way those fans were right: the Eagles did **** the Vikings.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I've been to a few Eagles games but not in a while. The last one was the Bengals-Eagles game in 2004/2005 season (the last game of the year for the Bengals). My brother-in-law's wife has a cousin that is the head of security for the Eagles. He got us sideline passes. It was pretty cool. As for the fans, you can keep them. I think there are plenty of good ones, but the bad ones really make them look bad.
Reply/Quote