Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Seabert
(09-15-2020, 01:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can't we just get a dolphin or something to kick the FG? Or get one of those dominatrix rfaulk goes to that kick him inthe nuts.

They have an issue with the NFL dress code not allowing for leather.

Plus they are used to kicking tiny balls..... sorry Faulk....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They have an issue with the NFL dress code not allowing for leather.

I've heard rfaulk say if you pay them enough they will do anything. ANYTHING.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can't we just get a dolphin or something to kick the FG? Or get one of those dominatrix rfaulk goes to that kick him inthe nuts.

Hold up. Ain't nobody getting my nut blasters!  Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Too bad Lewis aint here anymore, seems like he would know about CBT.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They have an issue with the NFL dress code not allowing for leather.

Ohhhh you son of a ....

(09-15-2020, 01:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I've heard rfaulk say if you pay them enough they will do anything. ANYTHING.   Mellow

Mother F Rant Rant Rant  !!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:01 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Matt Gay is still out there too.

Yeah, but he's probably not in Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
Personally, I feel that even IF Fat Randy has a good year, you draft the best K available next year, for NFL prospects (NOT the best K in college; Blankenship missed an easy one on Sunday).

No preseason has also affected the kickers, however, especially the young guys.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Why we not give Chad Ochocinco involved here? At least the game would be funny, considering we know we won't make playoffs this year. TO see Chad Ocho kicking FGs/XPs (and likely missing them) in a Browns game would make this year fun considering everything else going on. Watching a Browns player kick FGs for us or an injured Fat Randy sounsd a little less funny than Chad OC who can still catch a pass most likely, kick for us...no I am not drunk.
Reply/Quote
"Can i touch your balls?"

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:14 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Including that one thing where Jesus Christ is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum??

Cause that usually costs extra. Most places call it the Faulk Special..

Heck, they'll even hug you and tell you everything will be alright. Called the RFaulk Usual. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "Can i touch your balls?"

I'm going to be charging you twice as much as the Dominatrix.......

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why we not give Chad Ochocinco involved here? At least the game would be funny, considering we know we won't make playoffs this year. TO see Chad Ocho kicking FGs/XPs (and likely missing them) in a Browns game would make this year fun considering everything else going on. Watching a Browns player kick FGs for us or an injured Fat Randy sounsd a little less funny than Chad OC who can still catch a pass most likely, kick for us...no I am not drunk.

Just sign him as a trainer or WR coach or something so he can stop playing armchair GM on Twitter.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Heck, they'll even hug you and tell you everything will be alright. Called the RFaulk Usual. 

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This thread is now like a typical RFaulk Friday night, he is the whipping boy....

Reply/Quote
We should just wait for Baltimore to cut Justin Tucker
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We should just wait for Baltimore to cut Justin Tucker

That's should happen about the time Patrick Mahomes contract is up.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Good now cut the fat POS..
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:18 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Just sign him as a trainer or WR coach or something so he can stop playing armchair GM on Twitter.

You know what? I AGREE WITH THIS 100%
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 01:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Good now cut the fat POS..

I also call him fat, but I try to be respectful. His sister may be reading this forum! 

Ahem, Shayne Graham.....
Reply/Quote
Keep in mind Covid rules. Probably couldn’t get a guy off the streets cleared in time for Thursday. Seibert has been in the active testing protocol since he was active on a roster up until yesterday. They aren’t signing him because he’s great, it’s because options are extremely limited.
Reply/Quote
I have concerns with Seibert.
Dude has missed 6 XPs in just 17 games.
Only hit 66% of FGs from 40+.
Bullock actually had a higher FG% than Seibert last year too.

Perhaps there really wasn't a better option on such short notice though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote