Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Seabert
Bengals claim Seabert for some fat Randy insurance. I like it. Young guy with potential.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, I'm good

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Cut-Fat-Randy-now?pid=904167#pid904167

We don't even need to by him a bus ticket.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Seibert? who was just released by the Browns? So we claimed the guy who missed every field goal and extra point attempt on Sunday and had every kick off fail to make the endzone. Somehow that doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy. I wonder who is getting waived or placed on IR to make room for him. If XSF's ankle is bad enough to miss 3, I would guess he would be the leading candidate for IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Whatever happened to the soccer player turned kicker from Louisville we had in camp? That kid had some range, and potential, more reps would have helped that accuracy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It's good to have a viable second kicker.

They're a tough breed to understand.

In many occasions, kickers who change addresses find new life and confidence and return to previous form.

And there is always the possibility that Randy did hurt himself and may not be fully recovered before Thurs.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 12:23 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Bengals claim Seabert for some fat Randy insurance. I like it. Young guy with potential.

Kid has a weak leg.  Only 40% of his kickoffs went for touchbacks last year.  Fat Randy was over 60% by comparison.  He was automatic from 40 yards in, but shaky from beyond that.  Basically, he's a poor man's Fat Randy.
Reply/Quote
Can’t we just sign Rosas? I don't hate these guys but this feels a lot like the bargain bin OL guys they rolled with despite Ron Leary being available.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 12:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Whatever happened to the soccer player turned kicker from Louisville we had in camp? That kid had some range, and potential, more reps would have helped that accuracy.

Jon Brown? He hasn't been in camp since 2018

(09-15-2020, 12:43 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Can’t we just sign Rosas? I don't hate these guys but this feels a lot like the bargain bin OL guys they rolled with despite Ron Leary being available.

**** that criminal.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Stupid signing. Picking up.another teams failure. Unreal
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 12:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Jon Brown? He hasn't been in camp since 2018

**** that criminal.

Yeah, that is him

Left here and went to San Fran for a bit. Never heard from him again. Kid had one hell of a leg.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
lol @ browns leftovers. that is how much fat randy means to us, only 2nd to S. Graham in percentage.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 12:48 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Stupid signing. Picking up.another teams failure. Unreal

Honestly, I just feel it's because he's a former Brown and we're playing the Browns next. I don't think Randy is actually going to miss the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 12:48 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Stupid signing. Picking up.another teams failure. Unreal
Better teams than the Bengals do this. Look at all the Jaguars alumni around the NFL that look like trash so far. Pretty much all of them except for Ramsey and while he's undeniably talented he's getting those LA whistles.
(09-15-2020, 12:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lol @ browns leftovers. that is how much fat randy means to us, only 2nd to S. Graham in percentage.
Like other users have said, this might be because Randy's injury was legitimate.
Reply/Quote
This dude missed 5 extra points last season.

Now he's coming off a game where he missed another extra point, and he missed a 41 yard field goal. Plus he sucks at kickoffs. Only 40% of his kicks last season were touchbacks.

Sick Sick Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 12:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yeah, that is him

Left here and went to San Fran for a bit. Never heard from him again. Kid had one hell of a leg.

Big leg, but I guess he can't kick it in the NFL...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't we just get a dolphin or something to kick the FG? Or get one of those dominatrix rfaulk goes to that kick him inthe nuts.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Couldn't we get an Aguayo brother? LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm sure it's just for insurance. I bet Bullock still kicks Thursday night, and Seibert is waived after the game.
Reply/Quote
Revenge is a dish best served kicked.
Reply/Quote
Matt Gay is still out there too.
Reply/Quote