Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question For Biden Voters......
(11-04-2020, 02:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Still not sure who I called stupid.

The people who did not care that it was obvious President Biden would destroy the country.
(11-04-2020, 02:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typical Fred assuming things to fit his narratives.

You were the one who claimed you had never heard of any reason to vote for Biden other than hatred for Trump.

Anyone who listens to any source outside of the right wing echo chamber would understand that lots of people choose Biden over Trump based on many reasons such as Trumps damage to our relationship with South Korea, the damage done by his tariffs, his immigration policies, his use of deficit spending to artificially prop up the economy, the handling of the pandemic, and many more.

So by admitting that you had never heard any of these other reasons you prove that you only listen to news from one side.
If Biden won and all of those terrible things happened, I would not regret voting for him as I believed he was the most competent choice on the ballot. We're dealing with a lot of bad stuff now, so I do not think it would be any better under Trump. Given the Obama/Biden success, I do not expect those terrible things to happen.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-04-2020, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The people who did not care that it was obvious President Biden would destroy the country.
When did I say they were stupid?
(11-04-2020, 02:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You were the one who claimed you had never heard of any reason to vote for Biden other than hatred for Trump.

Anyone who listens to any source outside of the right wing echo chamber would understand that lots of people choose Biden over Trump based on many reasons such as Trumps damage to our relationship with South Korea, the damage done by his tariffs, his immigration policies, his use of deficit spending to artificially prop up the economy, the handling of the pandemic, and many more.

So by admitting that you had never heard any of these other reasons you prove that you only listen to news from one side.

You think the average voter is considering our relationship with South Korea as a reason to not vote for Trump?

The only complaint with Trump's handling of the pandemic was that he downplayed it, which he did so the public wouldn't panic, which is what a leader does.  Operation Warp speed could save hundreds of thousands of lives.  If it were up to Joe, we'd still be locked down.  Bad example.

Immigration policies?  Because he wants to strengthen the southern border?  Do you lock the doors to your car and your house?  How's that different?

Tariffs benefit the American worker.

Once again, you list things easy to prove wrong.

I gotta go to the gym so I won't be on for a while.
Believe me or not I've never ever locked my house when I'm not here.

And nothing has never happened to me.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(11-04-2020, 12:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Biden wins and our economy tanks, jobs are shipped over seas, and suicide and crime rates go up, will it have been worth it to vote for him just because of his political party or hatred for Trump?

You mean like when Trump was elected and ranked the economy through inaction and deficit spending, jobs literally got shut down and are probably gone forever because he downplayed a pandemic, crime skyrocketed because cops got emboldened and riots ensued, suicide shot up because of the economy tanking and jobs being lost?

But at least it's not Hillary.

That's how this sounds.
(11-04-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did I say they were stupid?

Let me just say this.  Anyone who does not think it is stupid to elect a President that will obviously destroy America is stupid.
Get it now?

(11-04-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think the average voter is considering our relationship with South Korea as a reason to not vote for Trump?

I don't know about "average voter" but there are lots of intelligent educated people who are concerned about it.

(11-04-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The only complaint with Trump's handling of the pandemic was that he downplayed it, which he did so the public wouldn't panic, which is what a leader does.  

A leader does not give information to his followers that will cause them to ignore the  dangerous virus making it much harder to control and cause more people to get sick and die.

(11-04-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:   If it were up to Joe, we'd still be locked down. 

This just is not true.  It is another example of you believing a lie because you only listen to information from the right wing echo chamber.

(11-04-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do you lock the doors to your car and your house?  How's that different?

It is different because ovcer half of undocumented immigrants enter the country legally.  A border wall would not fix this problem.

(11-04-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Tariffs benefit the American worker.

Trumps tariffs have not led to any new trade deals with China, they were paid for by US consumers, and they hurt farmers so badly that taxpayers had to shell out $16 billion in an aide package specifically to help farmers damaged by the tariffs.

(11-04-2020, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you list things easy to prove wrong.

Once again your "proof" was nothing but right wing rhetoric that is easily disproved by anyone who knows both sides of the issues.

You think the average voter is considering our relationship with South Korea as a reason to not vote for Trump?

The only complaint with Trump's handling of the pandemic was that he downplayed it, which he did so the public wouldn't panic, which is what a leader does.  Operation Warp speed could save hundreds of thousands of lives.  If it were up to Joe, we'd still be locked down.  Bad example.

Immigration policies?  Because he wants to strengthen the southern border?  Do you lock the doors to your car and your house?  How's that different?

I gotta go to the gym so I won't be on for a while.

Let's pray China Joe does not screw up the Middle East a second time and figures out Kushner and Trump did an absolute great job using a no lethal war to improve Middle East relations.

Joe will be steamrolled by dictators around the world and Kamala's laugh won't solve one issue.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

No he doesn't.

There were many complaints about Trump's handling of the pandemic, starting with his decision to reduce the CDC staff before the pandemic. 

Then his late response to travel from Europe, which appears to be the reason NY was hit so hard. 

Countries which fought the pandemic successfully, like S Korea, did so with aggressive testing and contact tracing. Trump has sought to downplay and "slow down" testing. 

Leaders in other countries--except those with Trump-style leaders like Brazil and Great Britain--created a national, centralized policy to fight the virus. Trump threw it up to individual states, politicizing the pandemic response by naming "Democratic governors" responsible for their own outbreaks while forcing them to compete with the federal government for supplies.

He publicly disparages one of the world's best epidemiologists while creating a national platform for a crank in Dr Atlas. That suggests that he is not following the best practices in pandemic response which have been successful in other countries. He does not have even minimal understanding of biology, disease transmission, scientific method. And he distrusts those who do. And Trump voters put him in a position to decide pandemic policy.

You also accept Trump's reasons for downplaying the pandemic; but his actions show he was watching the stock market, worried about his re election, that is why he was slow to shut down the nation and ready to open again too soon.

Dictators "protect" their population from the truth to protect themselves.  

In a democracy, "real leaders" don't disseminate false information about pandemics, disparage doctors and nurses, do their best to keep data from the public for fear of looking bad.

Trump has done all that, while his followers call it "leadership"?
(11-04-2020, 04:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Joe will be steamrolled by dictators around the world

He won't get played by Putin, Kim, and Erdogan like Trump has.
(11-04-2020, 04:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's pray China Joe does not screw up the Middle East a second time and figures out Kushner and Trump did an absolute great job using a no lethal war to improve Middle East relations.

All he did was make Iran a bigger threat by removing their limitation on refining plutonium.

That forced some previous enemies to get together to protect each other from Iran.
(11-04-2020, 04:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's pray China Joe does not screw up the Middle East a second time and figures out Kushner and Trump did an absolute great job using a no lethal war to improve Middle East relations.

Joe will be steamrolled by dictators around the world and Kamala's laugh won't solve one issue.

Trump agreed with Putin over his own intel services on an international stage at Helsinki. How could Putin have planned a better show?

Trump legitimated Kim on the international stage. Now Kim has restablished relations with a number of countries which formerly shunned him following US leadership (up until Trump). Kim hopes to get the US out of South Korea, which may well happen if Trump is re-elected, because how many Trump voters care about South Korea?

Trump helped MbS cover the Kashoggi murder he ordered.

Trump brought us to the brink of war with iran twice, and set them back on the path to enriching uranium.

In contrast, Joe would never have supported Putin over our own services.

He would NEVER have let Kim out of his box, and waxed fondly over their loving relationship.

He would never have covered the Kashoggi murder.

He would never have trashed the Iran deal.

How have you allowed yourself to be convinced that it is Joe who would be "steamrolled" by foreign leaders?