Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Avoiding The Steelers Sweep Feels Good
(11-21-2022, 02:11 AM)kevin Wrote: Steelers had lead at halftime, but Bengals came back to win.  Avoided Steelers sweep and 0-4 in AFC North.   That was a must win. Bengals do not have to win every game the rest of year, but they had to win that one.  

So Bengals are a Wild Card team as of now, but with plenty of season to go.  

And as always, anytime Bengals beat Steelers, it is a great feeling.  Hurray or our Bengals today.

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger

Yes. 

As long as we got the win and we didn't lose anybody big to a season ending injury it feels good when we beat these punks.

Saw a few terrible calls in the little bit of the game I watched no surprise that kept the filth in the game. Should of beat the 
crap out of them but the score was closer than it really was so that also makes me feel better. I think we can beat the Titans
next week but as you say it is no longer a must win cause of this game. We needed this and we need to beat the Ravens next
time we play them. But yeah, feels good.

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 02:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I was monitoring the Steelers board during the game, and they were screaming about their being screwed by that female official.  They claimed she must be from Ohio  Smirk

That's funny stuff  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote