Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awards Vegas odds
(01-03-2022, 05:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Vrabel or Taylor. LaFleur? How do you get coach of the year with the reigning MVP?

Burrow just because I want an MVP who wasn’t selected for the Pro Bowl.

Chase because he should.

Those are the two that comes to mind first for me too.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 04:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think Chase, Burrow and ZT should all win the latter 3 awards. MVP is Rodgers' though, in my opinion.

Agreed on Chase and Burrow but ZT is riding their coattails. Not each one individually but their chemistry together. 

Otherwise he’s a super average (if that) coach. Got a generational QB and a generational WR who have played together for years and just seem to know each other better than any QB WR combo I’ve ever seen. Granted, Chase’s drops “cost” yall a few games but without Chase this team easily has 2 or 3 more losses. 

Chase won the Chiefs game and he did it by making “sold his soul to the devil” type catches, and that juke on his first TD was nothing short of extraordinary.

These guys made Orgeron coach of the year. Same dude who hired a DC he didn’t even interview and 2 other coordinators who had NO experience whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
Around this time 2 years ago if someone had told me in 2021 the Bengals would have coaches and players seriously being discussed for "of the year" awards and go from worst to first in the AFCN I would have been highly skeptical. No matter what happens with the rest of the season this year I'm very pleased with the turn around and it's great to see how the players have really come together as a team. They seem to never quit and also practice a lot of discipline. I think they have the least penalties in the NFL right now. That drive to keep fighting and discipline reflects highly not only on the characters of the players but also the coaching staff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
You sure this is right about Zac ?

The braintrust around these parts wanted him fired most of the year and many claimed he just flat out sucked as a coach.

Thought several times posters may show up at his door with torches and pitchforks even.

Kudos to him for not only changing the locker room culture, but seems to be changing this boards culture at the same time.

Not an easy task in these parts I can assure you because arrogance and stubbornness runs amok in this land at times.

Am guilty of this as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote