Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Sauce
Going through the grocery store sauce isle the other day I noticed something new (well, at least to me anyway), so I say, “why not?” I like franks red hot and eat it often so I thought this might be fun to try. Well, it sit in my cabinet for about a week or two then we were making ribs. After beginning, realizized I was out of BBQ sauce. Well, can’t drive to store to get some cause I had a few beers and wasn’t even trying to risk it. So I used this. This stuff is amazingly delicious.

Franks Stingin Honey Garlic Sauce.

[Image: s-l225.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 07:34 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Going through the grocery store sauce isle the other day I noticed something new (well, at least to me anyway), so I say, “why not?” I like franks red hot and eat it often so I thought this might be fun to try. Well, it sit in my cabinet for about a week or two then we were making ribs. After beginning, realizized I was out of BBQ sauce. Well, can’t drive to store to get some cause I had a few beers and wasn’t even trying to risk it. So I used this. This stuff is amazingly delicious.

Franks Stingin Honey Garlic Sauce.

[Image: s-l225.jpg]

You ever try John Boy and Billy's Grillin' Sauce?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
No I haven't. Where do you buy?

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 09:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: No I haven't. Where do you buy?

Kroger.  I'm not sure how good it would be on ribs, but it is excellent on chicken, shrimp, and pulled pork sammiches.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I love the combination of sweetness and roasted garlic, but I don't like stuff too hot.

I used to make large batches of roasted garlic and keep it in a jar in the frig.  Bake it in olive oil and then mash it up into a paste.

In fact now that you have me thinking about it I might make that a little Sunday project.
Reply/Quote