Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Awful Llama, bfine32 & psychdoctor - 2024 HOF Inductees
Congrats to all! 3 of the best posters on the board. Wouldn’t be the same without them!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 03:44 PM)Synric Wrote: Congrats to both and see you for the Board Draft this year lol.

So which one of us do you not congratulate? I know it's not me so you must not like psych or Llama......unless it really is me....it's not is it?

As to the selection I am honored and in bfine fashion will compose a well written acceptance speech soon. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Congrats to all three of you.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Congrats!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 05:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So which one of us do you not congratulate? I know it's not me so you must not like psych or Llama......unless it really is me....it's not is it?

I wondered the same thing for a bit but figured maybe it's just one of those things better left unsaid  Smirk  Two out of three odds aint shabby.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: All 3 are long time members going back to the old board, and have been constant contributors to this board over the years. 

Congrats to all 3 for becoming members of The Cam Cat Club (which bfine actually coined) as 2024's HOF class!

Congrats to all 3, great contributors to this forum
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 06:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I wondered the same thing for a bit but figured maybe it's just one of those things better left unsaid  Smirk  Two out of three odds aint shabby.  

I'm pretty sure it's me who didn't get congratulated. I knew I shouldn't have disagreed with his assessment of a draft prospect. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 05:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So which one of us do you not congratulate? I know it's not me so you must not like psych or Llama......unless it really is me....it's not is it?

As to the selection I am honored and in bfine fashion will compose a well written acceptance speech soon. 

(01-02-2024, 06:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I wondered the same thing for a bit but figured maybe it's just one of those things better left unsaid  Smirk  Two out of three odds aint shabby.  

My bad Congrats to all 3 was just quick scanning posts while I was working.  Last couple of years its been 2 lol.

Truth is I seen BFine and Psych and totally blew right by Llama's name not seeing it lol. Congrats to Llama too.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Many congrats to all involved :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

As a Hall of Famer you have earned the right to delegate to Speech Writers and angrily Fire them if they don't meet your Standards.   Attitude  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's me who didn't get congratulated. I knew I shouldn't have disagreed with his assessment of a draft prospect. 

you can get back in everyone's good graces by providing the adult beverages at the next Club meeting!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wow. The bar just keeps getting lower…

Joking! Congrats guys - well deserved.
Reply/Quote
All well deserved

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all! Reading your posts over many years as a lurker and more recently as a member has always been informative, entertaining and sometimes hilarious. You all represent what makes this forum the best Bengals fan group on the net. Well deserved!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Congratulations! Well deserved.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Finally
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all of you. We appreciated the $20 bribes.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
It is a special Honor Thanks!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
congrats
Reply/Quote
Congrats Llama, Bfine and Psych. All very well deserved and some of the best posters for a long damn time. Wink
Reply/Quote