Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awfully quiet in here ...
(10-10-2016, 07:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Weren't the Bengals supposed to play better after Burfict came back?

Yes
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 07:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Weren't the Bengals supposed to play better after Burfict came back?

lol, I remember a play when that tough guy rode on Zeke Elliots back for 7 yds. before he and a lot of help were able to get Elliot down.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 07:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, that silence is due to your girl, huggin' these nuts..

That second comma is unnecessary.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes

Lets keep going...

And isn't it also true that the 2016 bengals suck?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:37 PM)Vlad Wrote: lol, I remember a play when that tough guy rode on Zeke Elliots back for 7 yds. before he and a lot of help were able to get Elliot down.

Elliot is a beast.

Check out how Dak fared when he ran into Burfict though.  LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:08 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lets keep going...

And isn't it also true that the 2016 bengals suck?

I remember a play that tough guy drove your qb into the ground causing a shoulder problem!

the stooler season gets real interesting after your next cake walk in Miami!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 07:56 AM)RASCAL Wrote: I remember a play that tough guy drove your qb into the ground causing a shoulder problem!

After Miami, the Steelers get 2 Browns games, 2 ravens games and another Bengals game.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:37 PM)Vlad Wrote: lol, I remember a play when that tough guy rode on Zeke Elliots back for 7 yds. before he and a lot of help were able to get Elliot down.

And yet mothers all across Pittsburgh tell the children that if they don't behave, The Vontazeburfict will come get them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:55 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That second comma  is unnecessary.

All commas matter!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 07:56 AM)RASCAL Wrote: I remember a play that tough guy drove your qb into the ground causing a shoulder problem!

The only time the most overrated LB in the league gets noticed is when he cheap shots somebody.

Hilarious article, says the bungles are awesome again... beating Miami because Burthdefect came back..."They’ll need more of the same on Sunday at Dallas, against a 3-1 Cowboys team". lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/09/burficts-return-has-sparked-bengals/
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 08:38 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All commas matter!

No, just the black ones.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 09:06 AM)Vlad Wrote: The only time the most overrated LB in the league gets noticed is when he cheap shots somebody.

Hilarious article, says the bungles are awesome again... beating Miami because Burthdefect came back..."They’ll need more of the same on Sunday at Dallas, against a 3-1 Cowboys team". lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/09/burficts-return-has-sparked-bengals/

Such stupidity 

Burfict hurt Bell on a legal hit and ended his year
Burfict hurt Ben on a legal tackle
Burfict hurt Brown on a questionable hit that Mike Mitchell gets away every week

The question you should ask yourself: Which Steeler will Burfict hurt (legally) in December and will he go for 2 since he did not play game one

Long way to go, Steelers look great but one bad injury plagued game and goodbye season for the Steelers. That game could be December 18th
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 09:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Such stupidity 

Burfict hurt Bell on a legal hit and ended his year
Burfict hurt Ben on a legal tackle
Burfict hurt Brown on a questionable hit that Mike Mitchell gets away every week

The question you should ask yourself: Which Steeler will Burfict hurt (legally) in December and will he go for 2 since he did not play game one

Long way to go, Steelers look great but one bad injury plagued game and goodbye season for the Steelers. That game could be December 18th

Then I'll re-word by original statement...the only time Burthdefect gets noticed is when his play leads to an injury.

He's an overrated average LB.  Somehow made the pro bowl back in 2013.  Where's he been since?

Hoping the Steelers get injured because you cant beat them with talent...typical butt hurt bungle schmucks.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 10:12 AM)Vlad Wrote: Then I'll re-word by original statement...the only time Burthdefect gets noticed is when his play leads to an injury.

He's an overrated average LB.  Somehow made the pro bowl back in 2013.  Where's he been since?

Hoping the Steelers get injured because you cant beat them with talent...typical butt hurt bungle schmucks.

Typical dumb Steeler's fan who has reading comprehension issues. 

The reality is both teams have suffered major injuries the past 2 years in their games played late in the year. Mitchell concussed Green 2 years ago (he also concussed Eifert) so it appears your team has a very dirty player. Shazier concussed Bernard (illegal hit, but no flag). Burfict concussed Brown. It is not one team losing key players, it is both.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I looked in on the JN and it's pathetic. It's so sad I'm thinking about breaking the rules and posting a pick me up thread to try to cheer the poor saps up. One game and they're all ready to take the bridge. Gawd they're a sorry bunch. You didn't see Steeler fans in such misery after the Iggles handed them their asses a few weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 02:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I looked in on the JN and it's pathetic. It's so sad I'm thinking about breaking the rules and posting a pick me up thread to try to cheer the poor saps up. One game and they're all ready to take the bridge. Gawd they're a sorry bunch. You didn't see Steeler fans in such misery after the Iggles handed them their asses a few weeks ago.

Actually it's been 5 games, and it's apparent this team isn't very good.  I understand you guys can't give up hope as their is nothing else for you, but it's no big deal for us to acknowledge our team isn't very good.

Reply/Quote
We got smacked and don't want to talk about it!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 03:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Actually it's been 5 games, and it's apparent this team isn't very good.  I understand you guys can't give up hope as their is nothing else for you, but it's no big deal for us to acknowledge our team isn't very good.

Yeah, I mean, we barely beat two really shitty teams, lost to a decent Dallas team, a mediocre offensive team in Denver, and then lost to a shitty Stooler team.  It ain't exactly looking like a Lombardi run is in order. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

To quote Mary Magdalne from Jesus Christ Superstar:  He a man, he's just one man.  And I've had so many men before!

Wait, ignore that last part.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 09:06 AM)Vlad Wrote: The only time the most overrated LB in the league gets noticed is when he cheap shots somebody.

look honey, the NERDS are posting!

Reply/Quote