Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awuzie cleared
Chido can practice. He's been cleared

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
WOW! That's huge! If DJ Turner can contribute we are suddenly somewhat deep at corner. We'll see what happens with Apple if we re-sign him im feeling really good about our corner room.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Great!!

Hope he is fully healthy and gives our secondary a big boost this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 05:32 PM)pally Wrote: Chido can practice.  He's been cleared

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well that's a happy surprise!
Reply/Quote
Wow. That’s dedication.
Reply/Quote
Good news
Reply/Quote
Defensive Backfield and Special Teams are going to be scary this year. I'm really excited to watch our gunners.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
***** pumped for this

I truly believe we beat Mahommes again if we had Awuzie
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Great news.
Reply/Quote
This news is music to my ears.

Awuzie, CTB, Hilton, and Turner are going to be sick to watch. They're almost as loaded as the WR group.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 05:49 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: WOW! That's huge!  If DJ Turner can contribute we are suddenly somewhat deep at corner.  We'll see what happens with Apple if we re-sign him im feeling really good about our corner room.

Not sure why we would resign Apple?  He is looking for more money than we are willing to pay and we are loaded with players at CB.

Awuzie
CBT
DJ Turner
Sidney Jones
Allan George
DJ Ivey

Hilton
Jalen Davis

We won't keep all of these.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 12:48 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Not sure why we would resign Apple?  He is looking for more money than we are willing to pay and we are loaded with players at CB.

Awuzie
CBT
DJ Turner
Sidney Jones
Allan George
DJ Ivey

Hilton
Jalen Davis

Not on the 53, anyway. Plus Hill can play some slot as well. Jones has some slot in his background, more outside. I think the Bengals will look at Turner some in the slot. Ivey, too. .
Reply/Quote
Awesome news. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 12:48 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Not sure why we would resign Apple?  He is looking for more money than we are willing to pay and we are loaded with players at CB.

Awuzie
CBT
DJ Turner
Sidney Jones
Allan George
DJ Ivey

Hilton
Jalen Davis

I kinda get the feeling that the team was tired of Apple's antics, as well.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 06:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Defensive Backfield and Special Teams are going to be scary this year. I'm really excited to watch our gunners.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

I think this is a first. Never heard someone say they are excited about special teams!! Nothing wrong with it!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 11:03 AM)Whatever Wrote: I kinda get the feeling that the team was tired of Apple's antics, as well.

I also think (without evidence, just a gut feeling) that while he overperformed and wasn't terrible most of the time, he would bite a lot and give up big plays that were 100% his fault.

I really think that one big TD he gave up against the Ravens in the WC bothered Lou and Zac. They wanted the Ravens to have to grind for everything, make nothing easy and hope for mistakes (which worked for the most part). Giving up such a big play so easily (especially since it was right after we took the lead and had momentum) was a bad look. That is my theory on why he has not been resigned. I think he would resign cheap; we just have not asked. 
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 05:49 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: WOW! That's huge!  If DJ Turner can contribute we are suddenly somewhat deep at corner.  We'll see what happens with Apple if we re-sign him im feeling really good about our corner room.

Yes sir. Chido when healthy was playing at an All Pro level last season and CTB played better and better as a rookie as the year went on
and DJ Turner has amazing abilities with his speed and fluid hips. Hilton is still a top Slot Corner and Sidney Jones is good when he is 
healthy as well. Apple should be cheap and I expect him to be back with us as he won't be wanted anywhere else with his mouth, but he
is our kind of asshole lol

Just fantastic news though on Chidobe Awuzie.
Reply/Quote