Larry O
27.59%
8 27.59%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.J Hill or Larry O
I’ll pretty much be happy with either one. Just don’t let both of them walk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I think a lot of you are underestimating this locker room.

Guys like Larry and BJ Hill are more inclined to re-sign here (even for a slight discount) because of the season the team has had this year. Why would they leave if the money is comparable?

Hell, FAs are already talking about coming to play here because of Burrow (Gronk). It shouldn't be that hard to keep our own if the contracts are fair.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
We're going to re-sign both.
Reply/Quote
And 2 guards a center and a RT? While tagging Bates?, and resigning CJ?

Hear me out. We don't need more drafted young Olineman. We have a ton with "potential" already on the roster (some can argue they haven't worked out but they still can. How many more young ones do we need to try to rely on). We need established vets.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I want both. LO seemed better pass rushing and Hill better against the run. They both add a lot to the team. I would like them both.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:41 AM)jj22 Wrote: And 2 guards a center and a RT? While tagging Bates?, and resigning CJ?

Hear me out. We don't need more drafted young Olineman. We have a ton with "potential" already on the roster (some can argue they haven't worked out but they still can. How many more young ones do we need to try to rely on). We need established vets.

I would argue Spain and Hopkins (now fully recovered from his 2020 injury) are both fine to keep in place.
Hopkins is a good pass blocker.
Spain is well-rounded.
If the team wanted to try to get a new LG that's better as a pass blocker, I'd be ok with that.
RG and RT definitely need upgraded.
I think the Bengals can do better than Reiff, even if they have to pay closer to $10 mill for an upgrade there.
There are only a few guys in the draft I'd trust to come in immediately and upgrade RG/RT.
On the flip side, there are quite a few FAs that I'd look at to upgrade both spots.
No way am I gambling on the current group of RGs to ascend. They had all season to prove that. They didn't.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I do count Spain if re-signed as one of the 2 guards given he will likely be more expensive then the Vet min he got this year.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote