Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B1G Title Game
who do you like in this one?  

I will be in NYC this weekend so I'm not sure if I'll catch any of it.  Saturday evening we are going to see the Xmas tree at the Rockefeller center, then to 5pm mass at St Patrick's Cathedral, then the window displays on 5th.

I'm also going to a St John's Basketball game on Sunday at MSG.  first college basketball game so I'm pretty giddy about that.

however, its all about the Hawkeyes in this one.  I hate MSU with the heat of 1000 suns.
Reply/Quote
Go Hawks!   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I am so hungover.  Wowza I'm hurting.  Heck of a game.  Just couldn't get them off the field on that last drive.   What a beautiful Big Ten game.  Good luck to the Spartans, hope you guys can win it all.  Hopefully the Hawks go to the Rose to take on the Stanford Cardinal and then it'll be the Irish vs the bucknuts in the fiesta. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote