Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BENGALS ARE AFC NORTH CHAMPS
Celebrate, It's a Great Day.

Bengals not only beat 2 time Super Bowl Chiefs, but also knocked Steelers, Ravens and Browns OUT of the Play-Offs today. Take those Terrible Towels and cry into them, because no backing into AFC North Champs for Steelers, HA, HA.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
AWESOME!! I'm still amped from the game.
Reply/Quote
Great job HC to everyone else involved
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals are an excellent bet for AFC North Champions. They don't win every year to drive down the odds but win enough for a big pay day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
time to find the AFC-N 2021 champs gear before it sells out to bandwagonners around the globe
Reply/Quote
Their is no team that Cincinnati can't beat! Amazing season thus far!
Reply/Quote
Very proud of this team.... not gonna lie but the first 3 games we played I could tell that this team was gonna be different GOOD.
The defense was impressing, something we are not usually preevy to seeing, and now the offense has its cylinder full speed ahead.

Zac is doing a good job of proving me he can manage a talented team.
Reply/Quote
The first Division Championship since 2015. This team has little to do with that team. Huber may be the only remaining player.

This is the Bengals 10th Division Championship. 1982 could have been except the strike caused a play-off formula of no division champions.

A GREAT DAY when Bengals win the Division from Steelers, Browns and Ravens. Huge Win over back to back Super Bowl Chiefs.

Chiefs scored 28 points on first 4 drives, Chiefs were laughing on the bench. They would only score 3 more points. The Bengals Offense and Defense won the rest of the game 20 to 3 for a final score of 34 to 31. I saw my high school basketball team celebrate after 1st quarter in area play-offs, and the other team clobbered them for it. Chiefs were celebrating way too early, and Bengals had the last laugh.

WAY TO GO BENGALS. I really don't care about Browns game and more important is to have a HEALTHY Joe Burrow in that play-off game in Cincinnati against either Bills, Patriots, Colts, Chargers or Raiders. Bengals will need a HEALTHY Joe Burrow to win that one. The Browns game has little importance now. A win would be nice, but having Key Players Healthy for Play-Offs is more important. Whoever Bengals play will be a good play-off team in Cincinnati. The Bengals just proved they can beat anybody.

GREAT DAY....AFC NORTH CHAMPS

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey DancingJoeDancingWho DeyTiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:35 PM)kevin Wrote: Celebrate, It's a Great Day.

Bengals not only beat 2 time Super Bowl Chiefs, but also knocked Steelers, Ravens and Browns OUT of the Play-Offs today. Take those Terrible Towels and cry into them, because no backing into AFC North Champs for Steelers, HA, HA.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger

Has this been fun? I think the Bengals got back a lot of old fans, won back some naysayers and added a ton on new fans in for 2022. I think we may have the coolest uniforms in the NFL(young and old fans alike), Burrow is becoming a National fan favorite and so is Chase.
The under 25 group is outstanding and locked up through at least 2022 and some longer.

Tons of cap space to improve and solidly team in 2022. A look back and teams with a true franchise QB and Burrow is one are perennial playoff teams m
We can't win it all until we make the playoffs. I see this team making a huge run for best AFC team for many years
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote