Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BENGALS BOARD BLOG
So, I've finished setting up a new feature for the site - a blog that (for now) can be used as sort of a one-stop shop for Bengals videos, podcasts, Twitter and RSS feeds. You can easily access it by clicking on 'Blog" under the site logo.

In time, I'm also hoping to add a live weekly podcast - featuring willing members of the board - and an interactive chat during the broadcast.

The goal is to keep improving The Bengals Board as much as possible, and hopefully everyone will enjoy the blog as it develops!

Thanks, BJ

blog.thebengalsboard.com
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 05:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, I've finished setting up a new feature for the site - a blog that (for now) can be used as sort of a one-stop shop for Bengals videos, podcasts, Twitter and RSS feeds. 

In time, I'm also hoping to add a live weekly podcast - featuring willing members of the board - and an interactive chat during the broadcast.

The goal is to keep improving The Bengals Board as much as possible, and hopefully everyone will enjoy the blog as it develops!

Thanks, BJ

blog.thebengalsboard.com

You da man!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Awesome stuff! If you need help with anything, I'm here.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you, it looks great.  A lot of good information.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 05:53 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Awesome stuff! If you need help with anything, I'm here.

Definitely will brother. I know you, Eox and a few others were interested in providing original content, or participating in a podcast. 

Anyone that's still willing to do so can let me know here or by PM. Also, if any of you make Bengals related Youtube videos, let me know and we might put them on the blog.
Reply/Quote
Thanks. Looks like a nice effort, and I appreciate it.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 06:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Definitely will brother. I know you, Eox and a few others were interested in providing original content, or participating in a podcast. 

Anyone that's still willing to do so can let me know here or by PM. Also, if any of you make Bengals related Youtube videos, let me know and we might put them on the blog.

Yep, I'm still willing to do videos or podcasts, or whatever else you would like.

Reply/Quote
Whoever did the podcast, I loved it. I would recommend a condenser mic with a pop filter though. The P's and B's were popping pretty hard. Didn't bother me, but it would improve the sound. The stat about the Browns blitzing 44% of the time (most in the NFL) is particularly concerning considering PFF rates Dalton 32nd against the blitz this year.

We're really not able to pass block at all, but when opponents send an extra guy we rarely seem to pick it up well.

Either way, thanks again for all you do, Holic.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 07:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Whoever did the podcast, I loved it. I would recommend a condenser mic with a pop filter though. The P's and B's were popping pretty hard. Didn't bother me, but it would improve the sound. The stat about the Browns blitzing 44% of the time (most in the NFL) is particularly concerning considering PFF rates Dalton 32nd against the blitz this year.

We're really not able to pass block at all, but when opponents send an extra guy we rarely seem to pick it up well.

Either way, thanks again for all you do, Holic.

You mean the Locked On Bengals podcast? If so, that's James Rapien from 1530.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 07:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You mean the Locked On Bengals podcast? If so, that's James Rapien from 1530.

Oh, well shoot...he should know better. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You da man Holic ! Your work here is much appreciated. :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 07:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Oh, well shoot...he should know better. LOL

Avoid listening with headphones. LOL

He usually does a pretty decent podcast though, and gives out some good info too.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 10:58 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Avoid listening with headphones. LOL

He usually does a pretty decent podcast though, and gives out some good info too.

No doubt. I honestly had no idea Gregg Williams was their DC or that the Browns blitz more than any team. 
Reply/Quote
Thanks!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we do a group podcast where any member who wants to join may listen or have a turn to Speak.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can we do a group podcast where any member who wants to join may listen or have a turn to Speak.

The format I'm considering would be maybe 2-4 members per podcast (depending on the interest) and it could change from week to week. It all just depends on how many want to get involved.

Still looking for people who would like to contribute original content in the form of articles as well. Anyone interested in that, please let me know here or via PM. I would like to get that started as soon as possible.
Reply/Quote
PLS podcast
Reply/Quote
Now that the blog has been up for a few days, just wondering what everyone's thoughts'opinions are on it.

Any feedback, suggestions or general critiques would be greatly appreciated.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 09:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Now that the blog has been up for a few days, just wondering what everyone's thoughts'opinions are on it.

Looks like a replacement for CincyJungle to me.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 09:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Now that the blog has been up for a few days, just wondering what everyone's thoughts'opinions are on it.

Dig it. Some things seem cluttered and may be a problem on mobile cause some things took a little while to load on my phone.

But overall it's pretty solid

Reply/Quote