Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BENGALS IN SUPER BOWL, SAY IT PROUD
BENGALS IN SUPER BOWL

SAY IT PROUD AND LOUD. Do NOT let Never Fans tell you that you are drinking the Kool Aid and enjoying this too much, as they palm off their negativity as being realistic. Tell the trolls the only thing that is real is BENGALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL.

I'm so Happy for all of you Fans on here. You've waited a long time for this. I felt this in 1981 and 1988. Some of you never have.

GO BENGALS......THIS is a GREAT TEAM.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Yeah, got a lot of Steelers fans trying to bring us down. same with Browns fans. "no chance" we'd win today. Then talking about how mahomes ****** it all up. Lol...it won't end, but we're not used to this. If we win it all it'll probably still be the same 'they got lucky' rhetoric, so we better get used to it until/unless Burrow repeats lol.
Reply/Quote
Been waiting 31 yrs....I was in first grade last time we did this. I don't remember that.....this is surreal.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
I've been on PFT, YouTube, Facebook, etc..and we're getting nothing but love from Patriots, Bills, 49ers fans, etc. Even saw a lot of love from Steelers, Raiders and Browns fans. Nothing from Ravens fans though lol.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hell I was just happy to win a playoff game this is uncharted territory.  I've hugged more strangers at bars the last 3 weeks than all 33 years of my life before this  Hilarious

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:01 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've been on PFT, YouTube, Facebook, etc..and we're getting nothing but love from Patriots, Bills, 49ers fans, etc. Even saw a lot of love from Steelers, Raiders and Browns fans. Nothing from Ravens fans though lol.

But on THIS Site before the game some of the usual's on here were saying there has been too much Who Dey on here the last few weeks, and for us to stop drinking the kool aid.  That the Bengals had no chance and we needed to be Realistic.  Even Now, with Bengals going to The Super Bowl, some still posting about Bengals weak in the O-Line and all the problems this team has.  I think some on THIS Site need to Get Real, because BENGALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, with or without their support. 

But I think MOST on THIS Site are very Happy.   The Browns, Steelers and Ravens trolls on here are not,  But I think Most of the Fans on this Site are very happy over BENGALS IN SUPER BOWL, and THEY SHOULD BE. 

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote