Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Su'a Cravens?
Is this guy the real deal? Im hearing the next Polamalu or is he just Taylor Mays 2.0
Reply/Quote
I don't know a ton about him, but judging by his measurables, not sure where he would fit. At USC, he played a S/LB hybrid role. The way I see it, he's a bit too small and not strong enough to play LB in a 4-3, and at 4.66 in the 40, not sure he is fast enough to challenge at Safety.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
My name is Su'a. How do you do. Now you gonna die.....

He fought like a mule and he bit like a crocadile....

rolling in the mud and the blood and the booze.....

I've fought tougher men but I really don't remember when....

When I have a son I'll name him........Billy ,Joe or George. Anything but Su'a.
Reply/Quote
OK.....Just read that this guy is Manti Te'o cousin.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 09:01 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know a ton about him, but judging by his measurables, not sure where he would fit.  At USC, he played a S/LB hybrid role.  The way I see it, he's a bit too small and not strong enough to play LB in a 4-3, and at 4.66 in the 40, not sure he is fast enough to challenge at Safety.

Sure seems strong to me watching his highlights, he is a hitter and he can pick you off.

I really like Cravens, he is bigger than Deone Buchanon, you know the guy who plays LB on the Cards.
Reply/Quote
They don't know where to put him in the NFL. Some may say Buchaneon, but I think Buchaneon was a better prospect. I think he is a slower version of Taylor Mays more than anything. Either way I don't think we look at him because he can't play center field and we ask our safaris to play deep coverage often (more than anyone else in league).
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 09:39 AM)tigerseye Wrote: My name is Su'a. How do you do. Now you gonna die.....

He fought like a mule and he bit like a crocadile....

rolling in the mud and the blood and the booze.....

I've fought tougher men but I really don't remember when....

When I have a son I'll name him........Billy ,Joe or George. Anything but Su'a.
u really took time to write some corny shit?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 02:26 PM)Element Wrote: u really took time to write some corny shit?

The Johnny Cash reference is awesome
Reply/Quote