WHITEHAIR
0%
0 0%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BENGALS are On The Clock (The Poll)
(04-19-2016, 05:22 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Give me Docston. I truly think he's going to be a special player in this league. He'd be a perfect compliment to Green and gives us pretty sure hands. We've needed a possession receiver. We were hoping Sanu would become that but with time and more reps, he seemed tonhave had a drop issue. Docston doesn't have that problem. And he goes up and fights for the ball at it's highest point.

Billings is a very close 2nd to me. But right now I'd take Docston. If we had kept Marvin or Sanu my answer would be Billings.

Hard to disagree with this. Doctson is probably where i would go the more i think about it.

His ability to high point the ball is special and with his size and hands he would compliment Green
and Eifert perfectly. Would be an awesome core of receivers for Dalton.

Cannot change my vote now though.

(04-20-2016, 08:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If I had to guess what the Bengals would do, it would be Jackson.  Even though of that group, Dodd would probably be the highest rated, Jackson had 28 PBUs last year alone (I think) and they hedge their bets against Dre Kirk hitting Free Agency.

I could see the WR coming in the second and maybe also in the fourth.

The one guy that I don't see them drafting is Kelly.  Maybe if somehow he slipped to third round, but he is not as highly ranked as a prospect as many others and just because Bodine has been the weak link doesn't mean you reach for a player that could be no upgrade.  I would rather see a guy like Nick Martin as a player that can get stronger and have (potentially) a higher ceiling if he is there in Round 3.

Yeah, i am predicting Jackson III or Michael Thomas as our pick right now. Hopefully we trade back and
pick up Thomas if he is the pick. Just seems like CB in the first is always a probability with us and it is always
a pretty safe pick that saves us dough and helps us in this passing league that it has become.

Good point on Kelly as well but i think and most would that he would be an instant upgrade over Bodine and
it would solidify our OL as probably the best in the league. It has been clear where our weakness has been
forever, it would be nice for it to be a foregone conclusion. I would love the Martin pick round 3.

Also, to always pick early OL could end up biting us in the ass later on down the road.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ, if we don't pick a receiver then I will shoot myself. Because of the loss of MJ and Mr. Wildcat Sanu it's an extremely hard choice not to pick a receiver. Doctson, Coleman, Treadwell, or Thomas in first. Then we could possibly get Braxton Miller who could be Sanu x4. We need a damn receiver regardless, not in the late rounds. THE EARLY ROUNDS FOR CHRISSAKES
Reply/Quote
Jackson gets my vote. I think he's a top 5 talent. Doctson would be my 2nd choice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 08:55 PM)iambenjixv Wrote: Jesus Christ, if we don't pick a receiver then I will shoot myself. Because of the loss of MJ and Mr. Wildcat Sanu it's an extremely hard choice not to pick a receiver. Doctson, Coleman, Treadwell, or Thomas in first. Then we could possibly get Braxton Miller who could be Sanu x4. We need a damn receiver regardless, not in the late rounds. THE EARLY ROUNDS FOR CHRISSAKES

Dude calm down. We have AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, Brandon Lafell, Giovani Bernard, Super Mario, Kroft, Rex etc.

It is not like an early WR would start anyways.

I am much more concerned with us ignoring the Defensive Line. We lost Gilberry and this Draft reallys falls off in
terms of talent at the DE position after the 2nd round. This Draft is extremely deep at the DT position and if we
ignore it this would be a huge mistake. Put a decent DT next to Geno and watch the hell out.

Add another good DE to our DL rotation and we win Playoff games and even go to the big one.

I definately would not be mad with Doctson, Coleman, or Treadwell in the first but i would be happier with Billings.
Reply/Quote
I went with Billings. Defense wins championships.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Hard choices but I'm going Kelly here. He's the best center in a while and would finally give us the running game we need to control the ball and finish games.

As much as I want one of the top tackles we can get a good one later along with a decent wide receiver. Obviously we have other needs (CB, S, DE) but those are our top needs.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 04:07 AM)bonesaw Wrote: We're going WJIII, I gauranteeee.  We've seen this movie before and it's the CB with the candlestick in the green room.

I rest my case
Reply/Quote
Draft is really working out when you have 2 players getting votes for 1st round and you get both of them.. very nice
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 03:22 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I rest my case

Hey, i predicted WJ3 too broth...

To get WJ3 and Billings and Boyd? Frickin AWFUL!!!

Cause i am full of awe right now.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 03:07 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Jackson gets my vote. I think he's a top 5 talent. Doctson would be my 2nd choice.

Looks like I wasn't the only one going with WJ3. Would like to have seen if the Bengals would've still went with him if Doctson had been there.
Reply/Quote
Glad we got Billings in a later round. Defense wins championships.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote