Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS at BROWNS Predictions
(09-16-2020, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If Cleveland starts off 0-2 (especially if Mayfield struggles again) you’re going to start hearing tank for Trevor talk up there.

Yeah, it's early in the season but if they lose this I can see the Browns just blowing it all up and going right back to their old ways of being a bad team with little to no talent on it rather than a talented team that never gets it done.

I can't imagine their new HC going the entire season without benching Baker for Keenum, as if a re-tread FA QB has ever been the answer there before, hardy har.  They lose this one and they'll trade OBJ for a bag of footballs and start to race the Jets to the #1 pick.  Ok, maybe that's a bit much, but if they can't pencil this game in as a W at home they're screwed. 

I'll start the rumor that the Browns are shopping Baker to the Colts for 2021.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, it's early in the season but if they lose this I can see the Browns just blowing it all up and going right back to their old ways of being a bad team with little to no talent on it rather than a talented team that never gets it done.

I can't imagine their new HC going the entire season without benching Baker for Keenum, as if a re-tread FA QB has ever been the answer there before, hardy har.  They lose this one and they'll trade OBJ for a bag of footballs and start to race the Jets to the #1 pick.  Ok, maybe that's a bit much, but if they can't pencil this game in as a W at home they're screwed. 

I'll start the rumor that the Browns are shopping Baker to the Colts for 2021.

The Colts just drafted Eason. I’m not sure they’d even want Mayfield.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Colts just drafted Eason. I’m not sure they’d even want Mayfield.

Well I was mostly thinking of teams that are going to need a new starter in 2021 and would kick the tires...Cam Newtown has looked too good in NE, Brady had Rosen behind him, um........I'll still say the Dolts!
Reply/Quote
I'm actually thinking Browns might win tonight as much as it pains me to say this.

Bobby Hart is playing Red Rover offense. Add to that the fact that Geno Atkins is injured and not playing and his backup is also injured and not playing,.... if the Browns coach has one brain cell he will run it down our throats every damn play.

To top it off, our offensive line looks just as terrible as last year. Maybe worse. Add the fact that we have a complete rookie QB that had limited camp, no preseason, no offensive line, and has to gameplan play in an insane three days after he laid on the ground more than he stood upright, it's not looking good. Also might as well throw in that Beer-belly Bullock falls apart under any pressure at all even under 32 yards.

Also the Browns will probably coming out being extremely pissed and ready to go after getting their arses handed to them and embarrassed.

I hope I'm wrong!
Reply/Quote
I will admit I got carried away last week saying Burrow would get 300 and 4 TDs. I got a habit of that kind of stuff. I live In PA Stealer country and I just want to rub it in these bastids faces so bad. I'll say 31 -28 Bengals. Seibert whom was kicking for the Browns last Sunday will likely be our kicker tonight and I could see him hitting the game winner. Mixon goes over 100 and 2 tds , Burrow hits Uzomah and AJ for a TD..
Reply/Quote
Baker will get benched by the bye and they'll be trying to shop him to the Bears for 2021. And it all starts when they lose the most winnable game on their schedule tonight.

And the Browns stink with Keenum under center, too.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 11:13 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 24 14 Browns. Hoping I'm wrong. I'm coming to the realization Taylor is not a good coach

I knew he wan't hc material when they first hired him. He burnt all 3 2nd half timeouts with over 6 minutes left.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 01:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Baker will get benched by the bye and they'll be trying to shop him to the Bears for 2021. And it all starts when they lose the most winnable game on their schedule tonight.  

And the Browns stink with Keenum under center, too.

Your probably not wrong. Browns have a very low tolerance for QB's and Coaches.

Reply/Quote
If we can stop Hunt and Chubb, we stand a good chance to win. If they run wild, it could be a long night.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 24 – 20

Aside from a Bengals win, I so want Burrow out perform Baker....

I want Browns fans sitting around after the game scratching their heads wondering – why doesn’t my first overall QB look like that? you know, the same way I scratch my head after watching Tyreek Hill play and wonder, why doesn’t our speedster receiver look like that.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 06:29 PM)DesertBengal Wrote: Bengals win 24 – 20

Aside from a Bengals win, I so want Burrow out perform Baker....  

I want Browns fans sitting around after the game scratching their heads wondering – why doesn’t my first overall QB look like that?  you know, the same way I scratch my head after watching Tyreek Hill play and wonder, why doesn’t our speedster receiver look like that.

^^^^^^
This

Burrow embarrassing that egotistical POS would be priceless. A victory along with that would be even (pricelessier) better. LOL 

Reply/Quote
I feel like the Bengals should/will win this game.

However, if it's close and comes down to the end the team that the referees and/or the NFL wants will win

Referees can't influence blowouts...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 10:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: The homer in me has a feeling this will be one of those wtf games where we come out and light it up. Only to have our D not show up. A pissed Burrow, Mixon and Green put on a show.

Burrow - 26-34 315 yds 3 passing TD’s 1 rushing TD
Mixon- 10-132 yds rushing 4-62 Rec 1 TD
Green- 7-146 yds 1TD
Sample- j/k

Bengals 41 Browns 35

I want the game to be unlike any prime time in recent memory. We come out and dominate from the start with aggressive play calling never letting our foot off their throat.

The realist in me thinks we come out looking lethargic, unprepared and get man handled on both sides of the ball. Our Dline gets gashed in the run game while the Oline struggles to stay healthy and protect Burrow. We get out coached and outplayed to a score of 32-10 Browns.

I hope the homer side prevails and why the he’ll not. It’s early with no preseason so who knows anything can happen. I will say both teams look a lot better on paper than they looked in week one. Both have the fire power to light it up. Will it be us or them.

Pretty damn close.
Reply/Quote