Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS at BROWNS Predictions
We have to do something at rt. Garrett lines up at left defensive end so we will be relying on Hart to block him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not drawing any grand conclusions 1 week into the season, but the Browns kicked off their season with one of the hardest assignments a team can draw in going into Baltimore and we faltered at home (does home matter?) against the Chargers.

We lost because our o-line stinks, our HC is in over his head, and our kicker may actually be hurt though I assume he actually isn't. We can win, but we are also 0-9 in winnable games in the ZT era. But again, it's more about Burrow taking his lumps and learning than the W/L stuff.

Browns 20
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 07:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We lost a squeaker, but the Clowns were taken to the woodshed.  They'll be back home and looking for redemption.  And while I never want to predict those ***** winning anything, this one just feels like a big ol' L coming right up Elm Street.

Bengals 13
Shitstains 27

thats AWFUL LLAMA!!!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
If the Browns are smart, they focus on running the ball. I just don't see the Bengals being able to consistently stop Hunt and Chubb. By the 4th quarter, the defense will be gassed and let up some big runs and that will be the difference. I honestly believe the Browns will play one of their better games on Thursday. I don't think the Bengals will play terribly; I just don't trust the offensive line yet.
Reply/Quote
We're probably going to load up to stop the run and make Baker beat us.

I predict we lose another close one. If Geno was healthy I might say otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Final Score*

Bengals 17
Clowns 14

*This is assuming that Garrett doesn't rip Burrows helmet off and attempt to commit murder again on National TV, if he does I feel like with the Bengals luck he'll connect and cave-in Joey B's skull ending the franchise hopes and dreams for the next 10 years. In that case final score is:

Bengals 7
Clowns 14
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Mayfield stunk both games against us - he had 2 INTs the first one and should have been three except for a BAD PI call on WJIII. They only won the first game because it had some really bonehead Zac Taylor moments (like calling a draw on 4th and 2 at the browns goal line) and Chubb had a big game mostly on poor tackling. He also was picked off 3 times in the second game.

For all the sour taste in our mouths right now the tackling on defense was much improved and we already know Mayfield will turn it over. We just need to address the pass blocking problems and play a steady game to win.
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 42
Browns: 3

Burrow comes out firing on all cylinders and shreds the Browns defense. The Bengals defends makes Baker’s day miserable
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 06:49 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Joe Burrow has a respectable day

20/27
225 yards
2 TDs
0 turnovers
2 sacks
First NFL win 24-16 with the Browns getting a garbage time TD

Bengals, like the REDS, make everybody look good and always get opposing players out of their slumps.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say Browns 24-10

This team looks pretty uninspiring on offense- Defense looked OK against Tyrod Taylor but that aint saying much.
Reply/Quote
One prediction is that if Burrow has a chance for a game winning drive again, he's not leaving it up to chance on a FG. Guessing he'll try forcing a pass or running it in himself before leaving things to chance again

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
24 14 Browns. Hoping I'm wrong. I'm coming to the realization Taylor is not a good coach
Reply/Quote
Who is broadcasting the Thursday Night game? Here on this board it’s FOX but other sources say NFL Network. Is this just the local Cincinnati FOX affiliate?
Reply/Quote
Realistically... 30-17 Bengals lose. 1 more TD from Burrow and 2 FG is all the O is gonna be able to get.
Reply/Quote
The homer in me has a feeling this will be one of those wtf games where we come out and light it up. Only to have our D not show up. A pissed Burrow, Mixon and Green put on a show.

Burrow - 26-34 315 yds 3 passing TD’s 1 rushing TD
Mixon- 10-132 yds rushing 4-62 Rec 1 TD
Green- 7-146 yds 1TD
Sample- j/k

Bengals 41 Browns 35

I want the game to be unlike any prime time in recent memory. We come out and dominate from the start with aggressive play calling never letting our foot off their throat.

The realist in me thinks we come out looking lethargic, unprepared and get man handled on both sides of the ball. Our Dline gets gashed in the run game while the Oline struggles to stay healthy and protect Burrow. We get out coached and outplayed to a score of 32-10 Browns.

I hope the homer side prevails and why the he’ll not. It’s early with no preseason so who knows anything can happen. I will say both teams look a lot better on paper than they looked in week one. Both have the fire power to light it up. Will it be us or them.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 09:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Realistically... 30-17 Bengals lose. 1 more TD from Burrow and 2 FG is all the O is gonna be able to get.

7 + 3 + 3 = 17
Reply/Quote
Mayfield sucks. This should be an easy win for us and a warm up game for Burrow. WHODEY

BENGALS-24
BROWNS-13
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 10:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: 7 + 3 + 3 = 17

That's how bad it'll be... even I cant help them by making up numbers. Hehe
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 10:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: 7 + 3 + 3 = 17

7 + 3 + 3 = 13

I think 13 points is probably the Bengals' offensive ceiling until the line gets completely rebuilt or recoached.
Reply/Quote
Browns 31
Bengals 17

Zero faith in ZT as play caller or the OC. Defense will be facing a much tougher offense. Short week, and traveling. Not a good combination.
Reply/Quote