Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS at BROWNS Predictions
Too many Debbie Downers in here!

BENGALS ARE GOING TO WIN! IT'S NOT EVEN GOING TO BE THAT CLOSE! BENGALS WILL DOMINATE FROM START TO FINISH!!
CIN 28 CLE 17

WHO DEY!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 10:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Browns 31
Bengals 17

Zero faith in ZT as play caller or the OC.  Defense will be facing a much tougher offense.  Short week, and traveling.  Not a good combination.

Don't lose faith Racer.

[Image: 874d9a8c95fa55214d106bab5cc8599c.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't lose faith Racer.

[Image: 874d9a8c95fa55214d106bab5cc8599c.gif]

Well, brother...they have a chance to redeem.  Let's just say I have seen this movie before and it doesn't end well.  Ever....
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, brother...they have a chance to redeem.  Let's just say I have seen this movie before and it doesn't end well.  Ever....

I know. I'm just messin with ya. It's only the first game tho and someone had to lose that game so why not us? We're pretty damn good at it.  Cool I feel it's going to get better quickly. Trying to spread the positive vibes.

Reply/Quote
I feel Browns are the better team of two struggling teams. They are also at home and will actually have fans. Burrow looked a bit shell shocked 1st game and Browns also have a good Dline so he could be in for a long day... Chubb is a top back in the league and though we started out strong with defense with Chargers.. with Atkins out etc we seem to wear down.. Browns will get the running game going.. Mayfield will be decent on play action, and we will lose the turnover battle and 0-2 start with 2 rough games by Burrow will be the end result.

Browns win 27-14.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:57 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I feel Browns are the better team of two struggling teams.  They are also at home and will actually have fans.  Burrow looked a bit shell shocked 1st game and Browns also have a good Dline so he could be in for a long day... Chubb is a top back in the league and though we started out strong with defense with Chargers.. with Atkins out etc we seem to wear down.. Browns will get the running game going.. Mayfield will be decent on play action, and we will lose the turnover battle and 0-2 start with 2 rough games by Burrow will be the end result.

27-14.

The Browns back 7 is a trainwreck. 
Burrow should be able to.do to the Browns to what QBs did to the Bengals D last year 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 02:14 PM)kevin Wrote: Don't be fooled by Browns or Texans because the Ravens and Chiefs are good teams going into 2020.

I think Bengals and Browns a pretty even match-up.  I think Browns swept us last year.  The year before Browns beat the heck out of us.  

Two 0-1 teams trying to avoid 0-2.  

The Browns have had Bengals number last few years.  Mayfield has had his best games against us. The game is in Cleveland. Add in Bengals Kicker injured his leg end of game.  

The favorites are the Browns,  but I'm hoping Bengals get an upset win.

I consider this Preseason Game 2 and Season Game 2.  Last place Bengals still trying to get reps in unlike practice.  Get these first 2 games over with, go back to long week of practice, and hopefully Bengals get O Line and things taking shape Week 3.  The Chiefs or Ravens could skip preseason, not the rebuilding last place Bengals. Week 3 some things might start coming together.

BENGALS upset BROWNS 24 to 21......Bengals may have huge kicker problem with Bullock injured and game is Thursday.

Wow... I'm not sure any of this is legit.. They didn't sweep us last year.. The Browns have swept us 1 time in the last several years. Baker doesn't have anyone number except maybe the unemployment office's..
Reply/Quote
Browns are ass, but we’re assier.

Browns-28
Bengals-6
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I know. I'm just messin with ya. It's only the first game tho and someone had to lose that game so why not us? We're pretty damn good at it.  Cool I feel it's going to get better quickly. Trying to spread the positive vibes.

As much as I appreciate that (and I am one of the most optimistic people on here, and in general), I was just so unbelievably disappointed in ZTs scripted plays and the overall offensive design in the first half.  It is almost as if I was playing as the steelers on a computer game and I wanted them to do the absolute worst they possibly could, that is the offense I would have ran.  Only I wouldn't have let Joe audible, because he did on that 26 yard TD scramble that was a whopping 26% of the offense in the entire first half.  

I have racked my brain trying to think WTF ZT was thinking.  I have only one conclusion:  he is an idiot.  
Reply/Quote
In watching Browns and Bengals Sunday. Browns have a hard time covering TE. Bengals need to hit the TE often and get the ball to Boyd more. Ravens Edwards TE was just killing Browns. Does the rookie know Boyd has been better than Green last couple years. Get the ball more to Boyd and less to over rated Ross.

Bengals 24 to 21....Ravens are tough, Browns may be better than Chargers. A tough game, but GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 05:58 PM)kevin Wrote: In watching Browns and Bengals Sunday.  Browns have a hard time covering TE.   Bengals need to hit the TE often and get the ball to Boyd more.  Ravens Edwards TE was just killing Browns.   Does the rookie know Boyd has been better than Green last couple years.  Get the ball more to Boyd and less to over rated Ross.

Bengals 24 to 21....Ravens are tough,  Browns may be better than Chargers.  A tough game, but GO BENGALS.

So hoping the Browns won't address the issue of pass coverage on a TE? 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 06:15 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So hoping the Browns won't address the issue of pass coverage on a TE? 

Right...Get the ball to our TE's.....and also get Boyd more in the game.  Boyd is great, but not if you only throw him a couple screen passes getting blown up before he gets the ball.   You have to go deep to Boyd, not just Green.  You figure Boyd for around 1,000 yards and against Chargers he was hardly used. 

How much can Browns address weak covering TE from Sunday to Thursday. Hit our TE's often and take the yards and 1st downs they bring.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Browns look better on paper than the Bengals.
They have OBJ, Landry, Hooper, Chubb, Hunt, which have all been good offensive weapons in the past.
Their OL is better.
They have Garrett, Ogunjobi, Richardson, Vernon, and Clayborn for DL.
Their DBs are respectable.

However, they always seem to perform below expectations.

With that said, I think it's a close game that can go either way.

I'll go Browns 17-14.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 06:44 PM)kevin Wrote: Right...Get the ball to our TE's.....and also get Boyd more in the game.  Boyd is great, but not if you only throw him a couple screen passes getting blown up before he gets the ball.   You have to go deep to Boyd, not just Green.  You figure Boyd for around 1,000 yards and against Chargers he was hardly used. 

How much can Browns address weak covering TE from Sunday to Thursday.  Hit our TE's often and take the yards and 1st downs they bring.

Browns are not good covering middle of the field around the LBs, so take advantage with TEs and receivers. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I don't have a good feeling about this game.

I don't think the Browns are that bad, I just think the Ravens are that good. And I do think the Browns are better than the Chargers too.

Short week, on the road with a travel day. The Browns are going to be super pumped up after getting embarassed by the Ravens.

Browns -34
Bengals - 17

I have no faith in Zac Taylor at this point. But hopefully he can prove me wrong.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Browns - 17

This is where Burrow and Mixon start to take over IMO.
Reply/Quote
I have confidence in our Defense,as long as Reader shows up.Bengals 20-17
Reply/Quote
If we lose, we will fall off of any media rotation ( what little there has been since Burrow ). Too early for it to be a must win, but a loss to the Browns, in this situation, will be a huge blow.
Reply/Quote
If Cleveland starts off 0-2 (especially if Mayfield struggles again) you’re going to start hearing tank for Trevor talk up there.

Reply/Quote
24-10- browns
Reply/Quote