Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG THANKS To Tiger Teeth!
So I saw that Tiger Teeth gave me rep, and I obviously repped him back because it was for my stem cell thread, but then I noticed the comment:

Quote:.........................my mother started a prayer chain for you.

How AMAZING is that?!?! Tell your mom that I said THANK YOU VERY MUCH and that I LOVE HER!

It's unreal that someone who doesn't even know me (even if Tiger did tell her a little about me) has enough faith and is that awesome of a lady to pray chain for some random dude!

I've repped him at least twice, but please do me a favor and rep him more!

THANKS TIGER TEETH!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 12:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So I saw that Tiger Teeth gave me rep, and I obviously repped him back because it was for my stem cell thread, but then I noticed the comment:

How AMAZING is that?!?!  Tell your mom that I said THANK YOU VERY MUCH and that I LOVE HER!  

It's unreal that someone who doesn't even know me (even if Tiger did tell her a little about me) has enough faith and is that awesome of a lady to pray chain for some random dude!  

I've repped him at least twice, but please do me a favor and rep him more!

THANKS TIGER TEETH!

No problem.  As I said, I don't pray, but my mother is a christian.  By now, dozens of people are praying for you.  And it will grow.  I really hope this treatment works for you.  And I will pass along your appreciation to her.  And you're right, I did tell her about you, she was really moved by your willingness to give something to other people with your public speaking.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Done, what a heart warming thing to do. We need more random acts of kindness.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 02:33 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No problem.  As I said, I don't pray, but my mother is a christian.  By now, dozens of people are praying for you.  And it will grow.  I really hope this treatment works for you.  And I will pass along your appreciation to her.  And you're right, I did tell her about you, she was really moved by your willingness to give something to other people with your public speaking.  
That’s amazing. I’m still so moved by this.

I help others but I’ve also been helped along the way by so many other people, and so has my family. It was amazing how the community rallied around us and still does in different ways.

It’s a true testament to how good people are.
(02-14-2018, 06:13 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Done, what a heart warming thing to do. We need more random acts of kindness.

I agree 100%. The world would be a lot better of a place to be if more people were like her.
Reply/Quote
By the way, I appreciate your gratitude, but there's no reason for any more rep. That's why I told you in a rep comment.
Reply/Quote
Prayer does not change God's will.  Every day there are innocent young children who die horrible deaths despite hundreds of good people praying for them.

The prayers are just for God to give you the strength to accept his will.

But if I prayed I would pray for you Brad.
Reply/Quote
I got em Brad. He did the same for me awhile ago. Both he and Sabretooth are good dudes! I wish nothing but the best for all of you guys!!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 12:37 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I got em Brad.  He did the same for me awhile ago.  Both he and Sabretooth are good dudes!  I wish nothing but the best for all of you guys!!

How are you just gonna leave out Fred?

You don't think Fred's a good dude, huh?

I don't blame you.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I agree that Tiger Teeth is a good guy. Das my number 1 favorite message board guy of all time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 12:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Prayer does not change God's will.  Every day there are innocent young children who die horrible deaths despite hundreds of good people praying for them.

Raise your hand if you think this post was needed and contributed anything to the thread?

*looking around*  

Nervous

No one?

Didn't think so.

However, please tell me when I said that these prayers will be the difference or even be relevant to whether or not I get the treatment?

Oh, I didn't?  So you're just littering a bright thread with your usual garbage?

Take your trash of a post and take your self-proclaimed genius posts elsewhere.  No one cares.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 12:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Prayer does not change God's will.  Every day there are innocent young children who die horrible deaths despite hundreds of good people praying for them.

I bet you're fun at parties. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Tiger Tooth= Good guy

Tiger Tooth= mediocre Fantasy Football manager
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well said about Tiger Tooth there!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote

Mellow

[Image: vB7vIQO.gif]

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2018, 08:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Tiger Tooth= Good guy

Tiger Tooth= mediocre Fantasy Football manager

Just wait until next year.  And thanks for the "Good guy" comment.
Reply/Quote