Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Knightmare Mock
Hello fellow Bengals fans! I am a longtime reader but I don't post much, however I wanted to get another mock draft in before the real one kicked off.I used http://www.first-pick.com for my mock simulation and as a head up I traded down in 2nd round with Indianapolis and pick up an additional 4th and 6th round picks. Which puts out pick total at 13. Hope you all enjoy it. Now for the mock:

1st Round: James Daniels, Center, Iowa
-I think Daniels is the best center in the draft and I think he will better than most with those NT in our division.
2nd Round: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
-This is a luxury pick of course. But I have good feeling that Jackson will be good in the NFL with some seasoning. He doesn't have to play right away and gives us an option after the Marvin's final extension.
3rd Round. Pick 13. Orlando Brown, Tackle, Oklahoma
-I like Brown at this spot to compete with Fisher. He can move for a man his size and I think will drop weight once he enters the NFL.
3rd Round. Pick 36. Terrell Edmunds, Safety, Virginia Tech
-Very underrated player. Well all know about his brother who will be 1st round pick. But Terrell is a good player in his own right. AND I think has the flexibilty to let Teryl Austin play the 3 Safety look if we don't sign Eric Reid.
4th Round. Pick 4(INDY). Chad Thomas, DE, Miami FL
-6'6" 275 lbs, underachieved? Sound familiar? I think he would be a boost to our pash rush and can kick inside to DT on passing downs.
4th Round. Pick 12. Tegray Scales, LB, Indiana
-Love this kids game. Should contribute early.
5th Round. Pick 14. Darius Phillips, CB, Western Michigan
-Slot man insurance in case Dennard or Shaw leave. Also has some punt return ability.
5th Round. Pick 21. Poona Ford, DT, Texas
-Very underrated and disruptive. Could be the steal of the draft because measurables.
5th Round. Pick 33. Josh Adams, RB, Notre Dame
-Power back to add to our loaded stable of RB's.
6th Round. Pick 4 (INDY). Christian Sam, LB, Arizona State
-Not talked about much but this kid is a baller. Has some character concerns but I think can make an impact early with his versatility to play inside and outside.
7th Round. Pick 31. Keke Coutee, WR, Texas Tech
-Burner with some KR ability.
7th Round. Pick 34. Deon Yelder, TE, Western Kentucky
-Very good blocker and has some ability to match contested catches.
7th Round. Pick 35. Eddy Pinero, K, Florida
-Competition for Randy Bullock
Reply/Quote
That bad huh! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I don't think Jackson will be there in the 2nd, but also don't we would even consider him.
Reply/Quote
Like the Edmunds pick
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
You lost me round 2 I just don't see drafting a WR that high or a QB with 50% completion rating... Hopefully he catches at a higher rate.

And OT Brown is AVOID for me.... no need replace Soft Obg with Weak
Reply/Quote
I like the Jackson pick because to me he fits with what we want to do as a offense in the Chip Kelly system.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2018, 12:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: You lost me round 2 I just don't see drafting a WR that high or a QB with 50% completion rating...  Hopefully he catches at a higher rate.

And OT Brown is AVOID for me.... no need replace Soft Obg with Weak
That's fair. I think Jackson is and will be a QB. I think his upside is just too great to pass up. 
Looking at Brown's tape, he doesn't look soft to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2018, 12:30 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Like the Edmunds pick

I think he is very underrated!
Reply/Quote
nice Knightmare.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote