Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BJ Hill with a chance to make history
DTs making interceptions in the NFL is a bit of a rarity, having a DT make an interception in consecutive games is even more rare. In fact, it's only happened 3 other times. BJ Hill is currently tied with 3 other DTs for the NFL record of interceptions in consecutive games with a chance to hold the record outright if he snags a pass against the Steelers.

Let's go BJ!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's funny they say he's been showing up in the DBs room
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2023, 01:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's funny they say he's been showing up in the DBs room

nah...he wants to play receiver

Quote:Hill is having fun with his new status as a turnover machine and hands guy after moving into a tie for third place for most interceptions on the team, lobbying for snaps on offense and bragging about his skills to reporters.

“I might need to drop into coverage a little bit more and see what I can do,” he said. “I think I’d rather be a receiver than anything, but I don’t think that’s gonna work.”

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully he get's not one but two this week and toss in them being a pick six for good measure. Also while we are at it the results were so dominating it makes all the Steelers players, coaches and fans cry. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2023, 02:20 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Hopefully he get's not one but two this week and toss in them being a pick six for good measure.  Also while we are at it the results were so dominating it makes all the Steelers players, coaches and fans cry.   Big Grin

What would really be awesome?

Is if Hill did set the record, and they paused the game to make the announcement right there in the place formerly known as The Ketchup Bowl.  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
His INT against Mahomes in the AFCCG is still one of my all-time favorite plays in my time as a Bengals fan. That was a very big moment during one Hell of a ride.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2023, 02:09 PM)pally Wrote: nah...he wants to play receiver

I know our gadget plays haven't worked well but I'd like to see a goalline play with BJ lined up as the lead blocker and get a pass
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2023, 01:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: DTs making interceptions in the NFL is a bit of a rarity, having a DT make an interception in consecutive games is even more rare.  In fact, it's only happened 3 other times.  BJ Hill is currently tied with 3 other DTs for the NFL record of interceptions in consecutive games with a chance to hold the record outright if he snags a pass against the Steelers.

Let's go BJ!

Would love it if good ole Boot Hill got the record against the scum, that would be the topper. I think it would be cool to put him in at FB when 
we are at the goal line on Offense and throw him a play action pass once as well with those good hands lol
Reply/Quote