Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BJ wants Pratt back
BJ Hill is not alone, I would also like to see Pratt signed to a lengthy contract. He's a good player whose made a lot of critical stops during the past two seasons. The Bengals drafted and developed him, after a lengthy drought at the LB position. He seems to want to remain a Bengal, he's been here through the crappy times to bring us to these glory days. Let him finish what he's started.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 06:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: BJ Hill is not alone, I would also like to see Pratt signed to a lengthy contract.  He's a good player whose made a lot of critical stops during the past two seasons.  The Bengals drafted and developed him, after a lengthy drought at the LB position.  He seems to want to remain a Bengal, he's been here through the crappy times to bring us to these glory days.  Let him finish what he's started.

I thought Pratt would be gone, but it is definitely possible he is back which is awesome. All the teams cutting their starting LB's made
this possible. Thanks for this other teams lol
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2023, 08:33 PM)Housh Wrote: He’s my pick for surprise resign

I used to think someone would take him at around 8M per but i don’t think the market will materialize for him. I think he comes back on a 3 year 21M type deal

Yes

You may give me rep
-Housh
Reply/Quote
BJ is gonna lose his beard....

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote