Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim
(07-19-2022, 08:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A stated we don't have every shred of evidence as to what happened.  But I think it's far more likely they literally exhausted every option available before shooting this guy for the exact reason that people in this thread have referenced, that they will automatically be perceived as having "murdered" another black man.

Yeah I mean a 6 hour negotiation that doesn't end with him in cuffs really only ends one other way. Dude was genuinely ****** and beyond repair.

I would like to point out that pally is correct in saying the MPD is going to be under a microscope regardless of their efforts, and that is entirely their fault. I don't think they did anything wrong here, but you don't wash the stigma of George Floyd off so easily as to wait a couple years and hope people forget.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 10:09 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah I mean a 6 hour negotiation that doesn't end with him in cuffs really only ends one other way. Dude was genuinely ****** and beyond repair.

I would like to point out that pally is correct in saying the MPD is going to be under a microscope regardless of their efforts, and that is entirely their fault. I don't think they did anything wrong here, but you don't wash the stigma of George Floyd off so easily as to wait a couple years and hope people forget.

Whether they did anything wrong or not you're right, and I said earlier too, that expediated transparency would go a long way to avoiding these situations with the force there.  Or anywhere really.

I'll also add that the OP say they "rightfully" shot and killed him without all the information and the also to say BLM was "mocking" one of the victims.  It was meant to incite and I'm happy to see conversation has stayed reasonable and looked at the nuances of the situation.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 11:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: Whether they did anything wrong or not you're right, and I said earlier too, that expediated transparency would go a long way to avoiding these situations with the force there.  Or anywhere really.

I'll also add that the OP say they "rightfully" shot and killed him without all the information

Absolutely, as every single shred of available evidence strongly lends itself to that conclusion.  An ironic statement coming from you and your immediate leap to condemn law enforcement on the regular.  But we already know how comfortable you are with hypocrisy. 

Quote:and the also to say BLM was "mocking" one of the victims.  It was meant to incite and I'm happy to see conversation has stayed reasonable and looked at the nuances of the situation.

So, you think I used the wrong word?  What would you call telling her to "shut up, *****" or any of the other harsh statements or getting in her face.  Please, let us all know what the proper word should have been because from where I'm sitting "mocking" is exactly what was happening.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 09:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: BLM is just the latest incarnation of the "Race Hustler" game perfected by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They've taken the extortion game to a new level, and used those funds to buy mansions.

Yeah, cuz there's no race problem in the U.S.

These hustlers have been making it up for years.

Whites are the real victims now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 01:21 PM)Dill Wrote: Yeah, cuz there's no race problem in the U.S.

That's not what he said, you're better than that.

Quote:These hustlers have been making it up for years.

In some cases, yes, they do, see Tawana Brawley and Jussie Smollet (among others).  But I think his point, and forgive me if I'm wrong, is that there are people who propagate, enflame and stoke racial issues so they can profit off of them.  People such as Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Johnnie Cochran and now the odious Ben Crump.  

Quote:Whites are the real victims now.

Are you morphing into GM now?  This is the kind of lame, and deliberate, misinterpretation of the posts of others that I expect from him and Fred. 
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 01:21 PM)Dill Wrote: Yeah, cuz there's no race problem in the U.S.

These hustlers have been making it up for years.

Whites are the real victims now.

Whites have always been the REAL victims.  Every time a minority got a right or wanted tome kind of equality the whites, generally conservatives, say their "way of life" is being attacked.

Race hustling is also under the purveyance of groups that promote such talking points.  They will oppose all immigration because of "replacement theory", for example.

To me it's like when christians say they are "persecuted" any time they are challenged despite being the dominant religion in the US...even if it isn't the largest it still control too much within our country and government.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 02:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Whites have always been the REAL victims.  

Seriously, you can set your watch to it.

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Reply/Quote
My bad.

(Keeping it short so the rest of my post doesn't get out.)

[Image: FYIr0AoWAAAJaRZ?format=jpg&name=large]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 06:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: My bad.

(Keeping it short so the rest of my post doesn't get out.)

[Image: FYIr0AoWAAAJaRZ?format=jpg&name=large]

That's Candace Owen's opinion, not mine.  The things you believe to be pithy retorts never ceases to amuse.
Reply/Quote
Oopsie. 

I was wrong when I said white people thought they were.

And now contrary to Candace Owens' opinion apparently it is DJT. Who is white. So was I right? Smirk

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 09:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oopsie. 

I was wrong when I said white people thought they were.

*Thinks he is making a statement against racism*

**Makes blanket statement about an entire ethnic group**
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 02:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Whites have always been the REAL victims.  Every time a minority got a right or wanted tome kind of equality the whites, generally conservatives, say their "way of life" is being attacked.

Race hustling is also under the purveyance of groups that promote such talking points.  They will oppose all immigration because of "replacement theory", for example.

To me it's like when christians say they are "persecuted" any time they are challenged despite being the dominant religion in the US...even if it isn't the largest it still control too much within our country and government.

That's it, keep on dividing Trump Jr
Reply/Quote
Dumbass shot a gun towards a woman and her children. Good riddance. Why does anyone even care after that point? The fact that people will sit here and argue day and night over it just shows me how evil some of you truly are.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 12:32 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That's it, keep on dividing Trump Jr

Pointing out what happens isn't "dividing" in my book.

White people love to say they are hurt when minorities ask to be equal with them.  Christian persecution is the US is thought to be anytime some doesn't say "Merry Christmas".  It's laughable.

If what I said was wrong simply post what disproves it.

Short of that you're almost at calling me a "punk" level of discourse here.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 02:13 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Dumbass shot a gun towards a woman and her children. Good riddance. Why does anyone even care after that point? The fact that people will sit here and argue day and night over it just shows me how evil some of you truly are.

Well, and some will find this sad and unfair, we do have a legal system here that determines how we punish those who break the law.  Occasionally we'd like to get them to court before the are dead.  

So if there was a legitimate reason to shoot the man then it was the correct form of action.  But just because he committed a crime and didn't turn himself in in whatever people decide was a quick enough time doesn't mean we just shoot and kill them.

I know, I know..."progressives".  Amiright?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Sorry that I'm just getting back to this. The Tekle Sunberg shooting bodycam footage has been fully released. I will post it here without comment for your independent perusal.

I will add for those that will inevitably ask why the footage release was slightly delayed. It's because of ambulance chasing race hustlers like Ben Crump, who look to turn any police shooting of a minority into a personal payday.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 12:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry that I'm just getting back to this. The Tekle Sunberg shooting bodycam footage has been fully released. I will post it here without comment for your independent perusal.

I will add for those that will inevitably ask why the footage release was slightly delayed. It's because of ambulance chasing race hustlers like Ben Crump, who look to turn any police shooting of a minority into a personal payday.

So, what I gathered from that, was that it was pretty much exactly like what we predicted. Funny, that. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Yeah looks like bels called it. Dude made a move, snipers took their shots.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 08:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, what I gathered from that, was that it was pretty much exactly like what we predicted. Funny, that. Ninja

A reminder this thread wasn't even about if the police acted correctly or not.  It was about BLM "mocking" a victim.  

So, again, why not just say immediately that he was shot because of his actions?

Delaying the video is one thing, but there was no report of his action that led to the sniper shot.

Either way, as most of us said, since there was a legitimate reason then it is what it is. 

But that doesn't take away from the lack of clarity immediately which:

a) led to the march.

2) Led to this dumb thread about a woman being "mocked" when no such thing happened.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 09:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: A reminder this thread wasn't even about if the police acted correctly or not.  It was about BLM "mocking" a victim.

Which they did.  Did you watch the video?  That poor woman and her kids went through hell and then had a-holes protesting the shooting mock and belittle her.  

Quote:So, again, why not just say immediately that he was shot because of his actions?

Delaying the video is one thing, but there was no report of his action that led to the sniper shot.

Either way, as most of us said, since there was a legitimate reason then it is what it is. 

But that doesn't take away from the lack of clarity immediately which:

a) led to the march.

If you bothered to read the post with the video in it I addressed that.  There will generally be a cooling off period after such an event.  This is done to provide as complete a picture as possible when it is finally released so there will be no credible allegations of a cover up.  It also allows for anger over the incident to cool off, as there are always some who will use the release to inflame others and incite action regardless of how justified the shooting is.  Lastly, and this is related to the first point, it helps stave off ambulance chasing scumbags like Ben Crump from flaming the flames so he can profit off the city's desire to make the whole thing go away.

Quote:2) Led to this dumb thread about a woman being "mocked" when no such thing happened.

This kind of blasé dismissal of the plight of actual victims of crime is probably the thing I most loathe about the modern far-left.  That woman went through hell and was then berated by protestors there to stick up for a POS human being who tried to murder her and her children.  Good to see where your priorities are. 
Reply/Quote