Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOW IT UP
Under the coward ass leadership of Marvin our QB throws the ball away on 4th down with 3 receivers on that side of the field with the game on the line.

Then we dont put anyone on the outside for an easy fake punt conversion for the steelers.

Then losing a divisional game with time on the clock we take a knee accepting defeat.

Get rid of this loser shitbag coach!!!! My god. Havent we seen enough?
Reply/Quote
yea Dalton gave up on the last play much like he did the first two games with Zampese as the OC.......

Im sorry but thats not acceptable.......try and make a play and get a flag if nothing else...
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
May not be at the top. But guess what is involved in NFL playoff position tiebreakers?

Points!!!! Marvin you coward chicken shit scumbag. Go back to puttsburg you piece of trash
Reply/Quote
Honestly...we can fire Marvin...but I don't think Belicheck would win a playoff game with this team.

There are about 8 starters that we have that shouldn't be starting including 4 on the offensive line.

When your QB gets sacked and the guy who sacked him didn't get touched...you have major issues.

Lack of talent is the main one.
Reply/Quote
None of it matters. If you don’t have an owner hungry for a Super Bowl then everything else is noise. They’ll just hire Marvin 2.0. Probably someone on the staff.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's the second time this year Andy threw it out of bounds on 4th down.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: None of it matters. If you don’t have an owner hungry for a Super Bowl then everything else is noise. They’ll just hire Marvin 2.0. Probably someone on the staff.

Well they will definitely hire a coach who won't make waves and will work within the constraints that the Brown family set upon him. ie Coaches scout and we don't use free agency heavily.

That will likely be a 1st time coach eager for a job.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly...we can fire Marvin...but I don't think Belicheck would win a playoff game with this team.

There are about 8 starters that we have that shouldn't be starting including 4 on the offensive line.

When your QB gets sacked and the guy who sacked him didn't get touched...you have major issues.

Lack of talent is the main one.
Firing Marvin fixes part of the problem. Marvin has a big part in talent evaluation. His specialty is LB. 

Guess the best LB in his time here? The undrafted guy we lucked in to.

Marvin is a rotten moldy turd with no upside. The more time he gets with the young players here the worse off we are.

Rams fired a washed up old school turd HC and got better. We are walking around with the same stinky load of shit in our pants and our life wont change til it is gone.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:58 PM)Goalpost Wrote: That's the second time this year Andy threw it out of bounds on 4th down.

True, but Mike Brown has been doing the owner/GM version of "throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down" for 25+ years, hain't he?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but Mike Brown has been doing the owner/GM version of "throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down" for 25+ years, hain't he?

He is up in the booth trusting his football guys. 

He is too loyal. Marv probably goes into his office claps amd giggles and persuades him into whatever he wants. Mike Brown isnt making calls on game day
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He is up in the booth trusting his football guys. 

He is too loyal. Marv probably goes into his office claps amd giggles and persuades him into whatever he wants. Mike Brown isnt making calls on game day

Mike Brown makes the call on who is making the calls on game day.  
Reply/Quote
Blow it up? I am sorry but that's just dumb right now because we're not very far off from a playoff spot.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He is up in the booth trusting his football guys. 

He should hire a GM and scouts. As college football games are during the NFL season...it's hard to expect coaches to scout when they are preparing for games.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:44 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Blow it up? I am sorry but that's just dumb right now because we're not very far off from a playoff spot.

We're an entire offensive line, a head coach, and badly need to lose a offensive line coach.

Not sure how you see that as not very far off ?
Reply/Quote
I'm not absolving Dalton or making excuses for the throw away on 4th down. They did show a replay and no one was open. Core moved a few steps but stood next to a defender and LaFell stood and watched the entire thing with a defender right next to him. The only person potentially open was Kroft who was on the opposite sideline and did not move either. Dalton should have tucked it and ran instead of throwing it away. His receivers need to do something to try and help him though. They all just stood still and watched as the play unfolded. None of them try to come back to the ball and break away from coverage to give Dalton a target.

People keep saying Dalton should have tried to force something, but at best it would have been broken up if not just straight up picked off. I don't believe for a second anyone would feel better if it were an interception because they just would have blamed Dalton for trying to force it. You can't have it both ways.

Either our receivers are lazy or they're not coached properly. When the QB is on the move they can't just stand there and watch it happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:54 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'm not absolving Dalton or making excuses for the throw away on 4th down. They did show a replay and no one was open. Core moved a few steps but stood next to a defender and LaFell stood and watched the entire thing with a defender right next to him. The only person potentially open was Kroft who was on the opposite sideline and did not move either. Dalton should have tucked it and ran instead of throwing it away. His receivers need to do something to try and help him though. They all just stood still and watched as the play unfolded. None of them try to come back to the ball and break away from coverage to give Dalton a target.

People keep saying Dalton should have tried to force something, but at best it would have been broken up if not just straight up picked off. I don't believe for a second anyone would feel better if it were an interception because they just would have blamed Dalton for trying to force it. You can't have it both ways.

Either our receivers are lazy or they're not coached properly. When the QB is on the move they can't just stand there and watch it happen.

Not making excuses you say?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not making excuses you say?

You always hurt my head because you pick a small part and take it out of context. I specifically said Dalton should have tucked it ran and that he shouldn't have thrown it away.

Did you not watch the replay? Were all of the receivers not standing around doing jack shit? Did they make an attempt to help their QB?

In that instance, you have to try and make a play even if it means doing it yourself. I have no doubt you'll try to take what I said out of context again, but the receivers needed to help. Dalton needed to try and make a play. Throwing it away was not the play to make.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:05 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: You always hurt my head because you pick a small part and take it out of context. I specifically said Dalton should have tucked it ran and that he shouldn't have thrown it away.

Did you not watch the replay? Were all of the receivers not standing around doing jack shit? Did they make an attempt to help their QB?

In that instance, you have to try and make a play even if it means doing it yourself. I have no doubt you'll try to take what I said out of context again, but the receivers needed to help. Dalton needed to try and make a play. Throwing it away was not the play to make.
Just struck me as funny that you started off with "I'm not making excuses" and then made excuses for about the next 1,000 words.

This is how it works:

There is no excuse for Andy throwing that ball out of bounds.../end post
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:54 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: HJI'm not absolving Dalton or making excuses for the throw away on 4th down. They did show a replay and no one was open. Core moved a few steps but stood next to a defender and LaFell stood and watched the entire thing with a defender right next to him. The only person potentially open was Kroft who was on the opposite sideline and did not move either. Dalton should have tucked it and ran instead of throwing it away. His receivers need to do something to try and help him though. They all just stood still and watched as the play unfolded. None of them try to come back to the ball and break away from coverage to give Dalton a target.

He had to try something. Even if every  player on the team quit he had to try. 

He lacks poise. He panics under pressure and more often than not he throws it away. 

That being said everyone knows that and so ensuring  there is a solid o-line in front of him was a must. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We're an entire offensive line, a head coach, and badly need to lose a offensive line coach.

Not sure how you see that as not very far off ?

Yeah...plus a WR2.

We need 1 or 2 LB's and a DT too.

Then IF Atkins or Dunlap or Dennard leave after next seasons...it's over. Especially Dunlap or Atkins.
Reply/Quote