Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOARD FEATURES (Fixes, Options & Updates)
(06-03-2015, 03:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Click on the image icon above the text area, on the left of the envelope.

It asks for the URL.  But, these pictures are from my phone. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 12:56 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: It asks for the URL.  But, these pictures are from my phone. 

We don't allow image uploads.  Consequently, you need to use an image sharing service (I use imgur) to upload the photos to, and then provide the URL to the image. 

Same concept as uploading your videos to youtube and then providing a link to view it.   
Reply/Quote
Sweet 'B' logo as a bookmark on my phone. Hope it stays. Kinda looks like a widget.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Hey guys, can we get the :rofl: smiley?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 12:22 PM)J24 Wrote: Did you guys change the format of the board?

I was wondering too? I went to Carribean on vacation and came back it is all different!!! There was the tiger up top, way bigger avatars, and now it's just plain bright orange layout. What happened it looked great before now it looks like crap?
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 03:09 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I was wondering too? I went to Carribean on vacation and came back it is all different!!! There was the tiger up top, way bigger avatars, and now it's just plain bright orange layout. What happened it looked great before now it looks like crap?

I got it!! They created a mobile version and I browse with ipad. You have to go to 'theme' on the bottom and change to default. Site still looks awesome, my bad!
Reply/Quote
This may have been an issue with some, maybe not.

When you are going to muti-quote, if you decide not to, you need to manually uncheck that quote. Like i said...maybe it's not been an issue for anyone or maybe you already realize this.

The reason i bring it up is; i was going to use the muti-quote and ended up not doing so. The next time i went to quote a post, the previous 'unused' quote showed up and i manually erased it. There is an option right below the 'quick reply' box, in red letters. It allows you to uncheck the quote and not have to go back and find it or manually delete it from your post.

Just a little heads up on where that is, in case it happens to you.

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Anyone know how to get rid of the "warning level" on my profile? I've checked the profile, my CP, and I just don't see it. No one else seems to have it and I want to make it go away.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 08:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Anyone know how to get rid of the "warning level" on my profile?  I've checked the profile, my CP, and I just don't see it.  No one else seems to have it and I want to make it go away.

The "warning level" is a default postbit/profile item for all members. I had actually meant to get rid of that awhile back, so thanks for reminding me. I'll get to it soon.
Reply/Quote
There's an extra bracket '}' at the end of the report button. A non-impacting scripting extra?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
What does a red exclamation mark next to a thread mean?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 02:34 PM)treee Wrote: What does a red exclamation mark next to a thread mean?

It's just one of the thread icons from the toolbar that you can use.
Reply/Quote