Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOARD FEATURES (Fixes, Options & Updates)
(05-14-2015, 01:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What kind of security does this joint have?  Like...is it pretty vulnerable to hacking?  It seems like it would be since we're not paying for it.

If so, we should pay for it.  I'd be willing to drop some loot on it to make sure this place doesn't get dismantled by some random butthurt idiot.

This is one of the big reasons why we decided to make the move to a pro paid hosting environment. It gives us better control and more advantages in terms of functionality, stability and security.
Reply/Quote
Would it be possible to make the quoted text of a post a different color? Doesn't need to be a completely different color. The grey would work just fine.

To me, it just makes it easier when i'm scrolling through threads.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 02:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Would it be possible to make the quoted text of a post a different color? Doesn't need to be a completely different color. The grey would work just fine.

BUMP!

:)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I can't seem to delete a picture in my sig.

It was pulled from Yahoo images.

I backspace/cut/replace with another picture/quote/smilie and can't make it go away even after saving the changes.

Help!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
BH, back on the old board I viewed threads by seeing the latest post first rather than viewing the op everytime you click on the thread.

Is there a way to change that here?
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 11:39 AM)Stormborn Wrote: BH, back on the old board I viewed threads by seeing the latest post first rather than viewing the op everytime you click on the thread.

Is there a way to change that here?

This board has that feature, it took me a while to figure it out. Next to the thread title, some of them will have a little green arrow, just to the left. Touch that, and it will take you to the first unread post. ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 12:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: This board has that feature, it took me a while to figure it out.  Next to the thread title, some of them will have a little green arrow, just to the left.  Touch that, and it will take you to the first unread post.  ThumbsUp

My man

[Image: _1406485070.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:39 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Top left just above the text box when replying

Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I will be sharing info and updates on the board features as things go along. Here are a couple to start...

The rep feature should now be working correctly. It should allow you to rep as many times as you want. Because the board is brand new, I just started everyone off with 5 rep points to give. When you advance through the user levels, which I'll post soon, your points will increase and neg rep will be available.

As you know, when you post, your avatar and info are on the left hand side. But, if you want more of the feel from the other board...with the avatar and info at the top of each post...just go to User CP>Edit Options>Thread View Options...and uncheck "classic mode".

Any chance we could get different contrast between quotes and the post headers?  Right now they're the same color (grey), and it makes reading posts a bit confusing.  White and grey is fine for post headers and post body, but the quote background being the same color as the post header is the problem.  I like having the quotes stand out, but perhaps there's a better way or a different color to make the quotes stand out in the ACP. 

Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 02:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Would it be possible to make the quoted text of a post a different color? Doesn't need to be a completely different color. The grey would work just fine.

Agree, have had the same thought myself.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 05:26 PM)Stewy Wrote: Any chance we could get different contrast between quotes and the post headers?  Right now they're the same color (grey), and it makes reading posts a bit confusing.  White and grey is fine for post headers and post body, but the quote background being the same color as the post header is the problem.  I like having the quotes stand out, but perhaps there's a better way or a different color to make the quotes stand out in the ACP. 

Thanks.

I like this suggestion.
Reply/Quote
Can we get the mellow :| face over here please?
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:06 AM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Can we get the mellow :| face over here please?

This one? Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:08 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: This one? Mellow

Sweet.

One more thing.... 

Can we make 34 an honorary mod now that he is here. He is a good dude and put in a lot of time in effort at the old board and I think a lot of us can agree he definitely deserves the recognition.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:26 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Sweet.

One more thing.... 

Can we make 34 an honorary mod now that he is here. He is a good dude and put in a lot of time in effort at the old board and I think a lot of us can agree he definitely deserves the recognition.

My guess is he doesn't want the authority and just wants to sit back and relax.  I think 34 just wants to be a regular schmo again.  :)
Reply/Quote

(05-17-2015, 07:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: BUMP!

:)
Just saw that you beat me to this suggestion.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Anyone figure out how to have newest post show up at the top of the thread when you view it?
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Anyone figure out how to have newest post show up at the top of the thread when you view it?

Click the green arrow next to the thread title.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
How does one post a picture up in here?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 03:03 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: How does one post a picture up in here?

Click on the image icon above the text area, on the left of the envelope.
Reply/Quote