Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Boomer wants new jerseys
(05-16-2020, 01:26 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I like our orange jerseys, they should be the full time jersey.

IMO the color rush with a white version of the helmet would be the way to go. Just become a white tiger team.

I agree.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2020, 03:57 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I also did this very crude mock-up.  I don't expect it to be popular.

Just took the LSU uniform and gave it the Bengals' color scheme.  I personally love the 1960's logo, but I know it's not for everyone.  In a situation where the team did opt to move away from the striped helmet and go with a logo instead, I do think a full-bodied tiger works better than having just the head.

[Image: EYpKi-DWoAAXyfR?format=png&name=medium]
I'd be really good with all these if we used the current "Stripes" helmet...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2020, 01:26 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I like our orange jerseys, they should be the full time jersey.

IMO the color rush with a white version of the helmet would be the way to go. Just become a white tiger team.
The problem with using a white helmet with black stripes is: only people who are connected with Cincinnati or the zoo would understand about white Bengal tigers.

To all the rest, we'd be the Cincinnati Zebras....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote