Sign Max Sharping
Sign Treveon Williams
Sign Trent Irwin

CUT
Nick Scott
Joe Mixon

Free Agent Signings
Trent Brown OT- solidifies right side.

Albert Okwuegbunam TE- gives our TE room possible upside.

Isaiah Simmons LB- could start, but at the very least pushes Pratt and Wilson after last seasons poor play.

Rock Ya Sin CB- added vet presence which is needed in this youth move in the secondary.

Jalen Reagor WR- there’s been some hate here on him and justifiably so but he’s got bengal all over em. Former first rounder who’s fizzled out a couple spots but still young full of potential and has return ability. I expect him to play the 5th spot.

NFL Draft.
1. Jared Verse DE Florida St
2. Tvondre Sweat DT Texas
3. Dillon Johnson RB Washington
4. Justin Ebiogbe DL Alabama
5. Cam Hart CB Notre Dame
6. Javion Cohen LG Miami
7. Myles Cole DE Texas Tech

This team wins the ship :)
WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2024, 01:30 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Franchise Tag- Tee Higgins
Sign DJ reader
Sign Chidobe Awuzie
Sign Jake Browning
Sign Tanner Hudson
Sign Drew Sample
Sign Akeem Davis Gaither
Sign Cody Ford
Sign Josh Topou
Sign Max Sharping
Sign Treveon Williams
Sign Trent Irwin

CUT
Nick Scott
Joe Mixon

Free Agent Signings
Trent Brown OT- solidifies right side.

Albert Okwuegbunam TE- gives our TE room possible upside.

Isaiah Simmons LB- could start, but at the very least pushes Pratt and Wilson after last seasons poor play.

Rock Ya Sin CB- added vet presence which is needed in this youth move in the secondary.  

Jalen Reagor WR- there’s been some hate here on him and justifiably so but he’s got bengal all over em.  Former first rounder who’s fizzled out a couple spots but still young full of potential and has return ability.  I expect him to play the 5th spot.  

NFL Draft.
1. Jared Verse DE Florida St
2. Tvondre Sweat DT Texas
3. Dillon Johnson RB Washington
4. Justin Ebiogbe DL Alabama
5. Cam Hart CB Notre Dame
6. Javion Cohen LG Miami
7. Myles Cole DE Texas Tech

This team wins the ship :)
WHO DEY!

I would hope we add a veteran 3-tech in FA like Madubuike or Christian Wilkins if this is the Draft, then I would love it. Always liked Verse
at End as a Seminole, love Sweat for NT while Reader heals, love Dillon Johnson dude just runs hard as heck, Ebiogbe with Sweat would
be the topper of a great Draft for the DL, Good job I would just take a 3-tech over everybody else besides Trent Brown in free agency.

Give me a Trent Brown, Madubuike/Wilkins, Isiaah Simmons FA and I am ecstatic.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 08:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I would hope we add a veteran 3-tech in FA like Madubuike or Christian Wilkins if this is the Draft, then I would love it. Always liked Verse
at End as a Seminole, love Sweat for NT while Reader heals, love Dillon Johnson dude just runs hard as heck, Ebiogbe with Sweat would
be the topper of a great Draft for the DL, Good job I would just take a 3-tech over everybody else besides Trent Brown in free agency.

Give me a Trent Brown, Madubuike/Wilkins, Isiaah Simmons FA and I am ecstatic.

Can we afford Tee Trent brown and a Madubuike!? If so I’d be all for it but all three of those guys also could be gone day 1 of FA and I do not see the bengals doing that. But a FA with brown and madubuike and Simmons while also bring back tee coupled with this draft would push us to the top.
Reply/Quote
Dillon Johnson to the Bengals is a good fit as a 3rd down back. He reminds me alot of Roschon Johnson and Evan Hull from last years draft. I don't see him as a day 2 guy though.

Rock Ya Sin as a veteran zone corner is a good get in free agency.

Instead of a LB like Isaiah Simmons I can see the Bengals getting another cheap veteran safety because they prefer to run a big nickle with 3 safeties when they don't have Mike Hilton on the field.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 01:21 PM)Synric Wrote: Dillon Johnson to the Bengals is a good fit as a 3rd down back. He reminds me alot of Roschon Johnson and Evan Hull from last years draft. I don't see him as a day 2 guy though.

Instead of a LB like Isaiah Simmons I can see the Bengals getting another cheap veteran safety because they prefer to run a big nickle with 3 safeties when they don't have Mike Hilton on the field.

What are your thoughts on Teshaun Gipson? Vet safety proven ball hawk. Won’t break the bank and superior upgrade over Scott. Also am I wrong for thinking u could use Simmons as a rolled up box safety? I feel like Simmons issues is still trying find his place in this league….
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 12:46 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Can we afford Tee Trent brown and a Madubuike!?  If so I’d be all for it but all three of those guys also could be gone day 1 of FA and I do not see the bengals doing that.  But a FA with brown and madubuike and Simmons while also bring back tee coupled with this draft would push us to the top.

Heck I would let Tee go this year to have a Trent Brown, Madubuike, Simmons Free Agency. I also agree with Synric as usual about getting a 
Safety in FA over a LB. I could see us moving Dax to more of a Slot Corner role and having Hilton in for blitz packages most of the time. This 
might really help with the communication and getting Dax comfortable so he can just make plays.

(02-23-2024, 01:21 PM)Synric Wrote: Dillon Johnson to the Bengals is a good fit as a 3rd down back. He reminds me alot of Roschon Johnson and Evan Hull from last years draft.  I don't see him as a day 2 guy though.

Where do you see Dillon Johnson going in this Draft? I really like the guy as well as a 3rd down back. Agree on Safety, I think this is an underrated
thought to just get Dax Hill comfortable it might be a great move to bring in a vet who communicates well and can free up Dax with his athleticism.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 02:57 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: What are your thoughts on Teshaun Gipson?  Vet safety proven ball hawk.  Won’t break the bank and superior upgrade over Scott.  Also am I wrong for thinking u could use Simmons as a rolled up box safety? I feel like Simmons issues is still trying find his place in this league….

I haven't really watched Simmons since he was drafted although I've seen where people say he has been playing box safety. Jordan Battle has shown he can bee the box/cover 2 safety and the LB hybrid in 3 safety looks which will be his path to success in thr NFL. Daxton Hill showed good underneath coverage and blitzing closer to the Line early in the year but struggled when he was single high. 

Long winded way of saying they should get a veteran safety that is comfortable playing the deep 3rd and center high. Jordan Whitehead might be a cheap 3rd rotational/backup option.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 03:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Where do you see Dillon Johnson going in this Draft? I really like the guy as well as a 3rd down back. 

Roschon Johnson went in the 4th and Evan Hull went 5th so Dillon Johnson will probabaly go in that range of mid day 3.

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 03:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Heck I would let Tee go this year to have a Trent Brown, Madubuike, Simmons Free Agency. I also agree with Synric as usual about getting a 
Safety in FA over a LB. I could see us moving Dax to more of a Slot Corner role and having Hilton in for blitz packages most of the time. This 
might really help with the communication and getting Dax comfortable so he can just make plays.

Where do you see Dillon Johnson going in this Draft? I really like the guy as well as a 3rd down back. Agree on Safety, I think this is an underrated
thought to just get Dax Hill comfortable it might be a great move to bring in a vet who communicates well and can free up Dax with his athleticism.

Geno Stone
Reply/Quote