Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRAVO!
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but I wanted to put it someplace.

I've been following the Mock board pretty closely since January. And I just wanted to say that I have seen very many mocks (almost none) developed by us that I wouldn't be happy with. Y'all have done some excellent work, so bravo!! If our franchise does as well as we have, I think the team's going to be much improved in 2020. Fingers crossed.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trades and certain teams may throw wrenches on our collective plans but the bengals are in good shape to add some quality players to this team this year.
Reply/Quote
Bravo to you as well Shady. Great stuff as usual. Cool
Reply/Quote
Having the first pick in each round does wonders for value seeking haha.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2020, 10:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Having the first pick in each round does wonders for value seeking haha.

Is Burrow the closest things we've had to a consensus in the history of this board?  LOL
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 03:43 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Trades and certain teams may throw wrenches on our collective plans but the bengals are in good shape to add some quality players to this team this year.

Well, the Steelers can't jump ahead of us this year, but I hear ya. #33 is this year's biggest mystery pick, not that our 3rd round pick will be any easier to predict. 
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2020, 05:27 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Well, the Steelers can't jump ahead of us this year, but I hear ya. #33 is this year's biggest mystery pick, not that our 3rd round pick will be any easier to predict. 

offensive weapon, defensively lb or grant delpit, dark horse being OL. 

If a ton of value from the 1st is there, trade back.
Reply/Quote