Poll: Would you take Alex Smith over Andy?
This poll is closed.
Yes
7.14%
1 7.14%
No
92.86%
13 92.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Alex Smith to the Bengals next year?
Marvin plans on leaving. I think we should really consider moving on from Andy too. He's not a good QB he has been exposed. I think Aj is frustrated and that's not good im fearful he's going to leave us. He is a major part of this team. I'm not really wow'd by any qb coming out in this years draft so I think of an average qb who could become available in free agency or make a trade not sure if he's going to be a free agent, but there have been talks of them benching Smith for Mahomes, but Smith in my opinion is,twice the player Andy is. I think we should really consider Smith as an option at QB. Maybe we could work out some kind of trade with the chiefs in the draft or pick him up in free agency if he's a FA. Smith makes plays with his feet and scans the field. He's a winner and isn't afraid to take a hit.
Reply/Quote
The mccarron ship has sailed we won't get jack shit for him. Thanks Cleveland. Alex smith won't be here either he is on the same level as Mandy they both suck
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if Alex Smith is the future, but he's certainly better than our current QB.
Reply/Quote
Smith for Dalton would be a lateral move, IMO.

If we’re really ready to move on from Dalton it should be for a more dynamic QB coming out of college. One with a higher ceiling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote