Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUY or SELL thread
(09-09-2015, 02:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Sell, I think he remains a backup thru the course of the season, but that doesn't mean he won't get significant snaps.

Eifert goes for 100+ yards vs Oakland

(I say this because on NFL.com he is their 5th best TE this week in fantasy... here is what they say "Eifert hasn't done much at the NFL level, but he deserves some attention this week based on a matchup against the Raiders. Their defense allowed an average of close to nine fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends, including 10 touchdowns catches. That's good news for Eifert, who should become a useful red-zone target.")

Sell - I see game plan to throw only 20 to 25 passes and run 30 to 40 times

Will Bengals have at least 4-2 record against the AFCN?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:49 PM)M.W. Wrote: Hawk is a starting LB in week 3

He'll start on Sunday ahead of Lamur.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 03:08 PM)Stormborn Wrote: He'll start on Sunday ahead of Lamur.

Oo just looked at the depth chart. I thought he was behind Lamur. Was Hawk taking starter snaps in preseason? I thought I would have seen him, guess he wasn't flashy lol. That makes me more confident to be honest.... I don't trust Lamur as far as I can throw him.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sell - I see game plan to throw only 20 to 25 passes and run 30 to 40 times

Will Bengals have at least 4-2 record against the AFCN?

Buy. split with Cle and Pitt, sweep Balt.

Will the Bengals have top 10 offense AND defense in 2015?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sell, the go 2-2

Will the Bengals go from last in sacks in 2014 to top 10 in sacks in 2015?

Buy they were top 3 in "12" when Dunlap, Atkins, and MJ all finished the season healthy.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 05:53 PM)jgott32 Wrote: Buy. split with Cle and Pitt, sweep Balt.

Will the Bengals have top 10 offense AND defense in 2015?

Buy defense returns to glory and so will the offense.

Buy or sell George Iloka has 5 INTs this season?
J24

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 06:15 PM)J24 Wrote: Buy defense returns to glory and so will the offense.

Buy or sell George Iloka has 5 INTs this season?

Buy

I think IIoka becomes more of a ball hawk plus increased DL pressure

Will Hill catch 40 passes
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 06:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Will Hill catch 40 passes

Sell, he won't get that many targets unless the depth chart gets depleted of receivers.

The difference between Nugent's extra point % and field goal % will be no bigger than 17% (97% for XPs and 80 for FGs for example)
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 06:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Buy

I think IIoka becomes more of a ball hawk plus increased DL pressure

Will Hill catch 40 passes

Sell. Hill is certainly capable, but with Gio catching so many passes, I don't see Hill getting much more than 20 or 30.

Carter gets more snaps than Hunt and Clarke.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 07:09 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Sell, he won't get that many targets unless the depth chart gets depleted of receivers.

The difference between Nugent's extra point % and field goal % will be no bigger than 17% (97% for XPs and 80 for FGs for example)

Sell -he will hit about that on XPs and less than that on FG.

We will have more than 3 Pro-bowl players this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 07:39 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Sell -he will hit about that on XPs and less than that on FG.

We will have more than 3 Pro-bowl players this year.

Sell- There are only three possibilities to make the Pro Bowl; Green, J. Hill, and Atkins(pre injury form). No 7th alternate QBs this year!!

Andy Dalton will finish in the top half, statistically, amongst all qualifying QB's.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 08:08 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Sell- There are only three possibilities to make the Pro Bowl; Green, J. Hill, and Atkins(pre injury form). No 7th alternate QBs this year!!

Andy Dalton will finish in the top half, statistically, amongst all qualifying QB's.

Buy. Dalton beats the Dalton line and is a top 15 QB this year.

Dre Kirkpatrick makes the pro-bowl.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 08:34 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Buy. Dalton beats the Dalton line and is a top 15 QB this year.

Dre Kirkpatrick makes the pro-bowl.

Sell.  I hear a lot of talk, but I still see him underestimating his WRs speed in trail coverage.  I hope he shows what he did at the end of the season, but not Pro Bowl level.

Rex Burkhead will have 50 receptions this season
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 08:08 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Sell- There are only three possibilities to make the Pro Bowl; Green, J. Hill, and Atkins(pre injury form). No 7th alternate QBs this year!!

Buy. 16th is in the top half (a low bar for a 5th year starter), unless the statistic is TD/INT differential, then he'll be 17th or lower. Last year's differential was +2.

Bengals pitch a shutout this year.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 09:08 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Buy. 16th is in the top half (a low bar for a 5th year starter), unless the statistic is TD/INT differential, then he'll be 17th or lower. Last year's differential was +2.

Bengals pitch a shutout this year.

Sell. Even though I do believe this team is very talented, i don't think they have proven consistency yet.

Bengals will make the playoffs this season, AND get past their first round.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 07:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sell. Hill is certainly capable, but with Gio catching so many passes, I don't see Hill getting much more than 20 or 30.

Carter gets more snaps than Hunt and Clarke.

Buy hes our only true edge rusher. Plus with MJ back I just don't see that many snaps for either Hunt or Clark.
J24

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 09:12 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Sell. Even though I do believe this team is very talented, i don't think they have proven consistency yet.

Bengals will make the playoffs this season, AND get past their first round.
Buy this team has everything you need to be an success in the post season.
Buy or Cell AJ Mcarron starts a game this season?
J24

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 09:24 PM)J24 Wrote: Buy this team has everything you need to be an success in the post season.
Buy or Cell AJ Mcarron starts a game this season?

Sell, we will be in the mix for either the bye or a home field in the last game. 

Buy or sell:

2 or more sacks given up by Whitworth this season 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 09:26 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Sell, we will be in the mix for either the bye or a home field in the last game. 

Buy or sell:

2 or more sacks given up by Whitworth this season 

Buy, we're playing some pretty stout defenses in the NFCW and he's bound to slip a bit at some point. He'll still be one of the top LT in the league though.

Buy or Sell:

Rex Burkhead 100 carries/25 catches
Reply/Quote
Sell - with all the other weapons back I don't see him being over used. but I read somewhere he is like the de facto 6th wr

Alford: 35+ catches / 8+ TDs
Reply/Quote