Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babe Didrikson
(06-08-2016, 01:58 PM)Griever Wrote: but from the way she looks, according to you, she doesnt fit your ideal of a woman

so you would probably look twice to make sure instead of letting her pee

And how does she look? 
(06-08-2016, 02:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And how does she look? 

shes not that feminine looking, so you would stop her because she doesnt look like you think a woman should look

[Image: MTE5NDg0MDU1MTc3MTAyODYz.jpg]
People suck
(06-08-2016, 02:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And how does she look? 

I thought you knew everything about her?

[Image: didrikson2.jpg]

[Image: babe-didrikson-zaharias-3.jpg]
Is that an adams apple?

[Image: babe-didrikson-zaharias-2.jpg]

[Image: babe-didrikson-zaharias-4.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-08-2016, 02:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: I thought you knew everything about her?

Is that an adams apple?

thats a manly woman

lucie wouldnt want her in the restroom with his wife/daughters
People suck
(06-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Griever Wrote: [Image: MTE5NDg0MDU1MTc3MTAyODYz.jpg]

Hit
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-08-2016, 02:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hit

make sure she lubes you up first before she penetrates you
People suck
(06-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Griever Wrote: shes not that feminine looking, so you would stop her because she doesnt look like you think a woman should look

She is in a track uniform.   Wasn't aware those were worn as a fashion show... 
(06-08-2016, 02:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: I thought you knew everything about her?

Is that an adams apple?

I do know a lot about her.   She is homely, but she never denied she was a woman.   She was actually proud to be a woman despite her struggles to be taken serious as a female athlete.    She could have taken the easy way out and claimed to be a man.   But then she doesn't have a mental illness.   
(06-08-2016, 04:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I do know a lot about her.   She is homely, but she never denied she was a woman.   She was actually proud to be a woman despite her struggles to be taken serious as a female athlete.    She could have taken the easy way out and claimed to be a man.   But then she doesn't have a mental illness.   

but according to you in the past, you would question why she was in the bathroom because she doesnt meet for standards of how a woman should look
People suck
(06-08-2016, 04:18 PM)Griever Wrote: but according to you in the past, you would question why she was in the bathroom because she doesnt meet for standards of how a woman should look

I see her wearing lots of dresses.   
(06-08-2016, 02:31 PM)Griever Wrote: make sure she lubes you up first before she penetrates you

Nothing like the voice of experience; had to learn the hard way did ya?.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-08-2016, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nothing like the voice of experience; had to learn the hard way did ya?.

That's just common sense.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Griever Wrote: shes not that feminine looking, so you would stop her because she doesnt look like you think a woman should look

Something about a woman with a javelin that turns me on.
What's a shame is that there would be zero chance for a Babe Didrikson today. In school she would have never been teased or bullied.... Which pushed her to compete with anyone on anything. She would have also been told in school she was a boy and gone under radical hormone treatment basically making anyone afraid to push her. She would have grown up soft instead of the edge she developed.
(06-08-2016, 10:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's a shame is that there would be zero chance for a Babe Didrikson today.   In school she would have never been teased or bullied.... Which pushed her to compete with anyone on anything.    She would have also been told in school she was a boy and gone under radical hormone treatment basically making anyone afraid to push her.   She would have grown up soft instead of the edge she developed.

Pretty sure she would still be teased today.  

In fact the only thing that would have held Babe back would be a father like you who would have refused to let her compete against boys or do any of the "tomboy" things she did growing up.
(06-08-2016, 11:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pretty sure she would still be teased today.  

In fact the only thing that would have held Babe back would be a father like you who would have refused to let her compete against boys or do any of the "tomboy" things she did growing up.

At least I wouldn't a allow radical hormone therapy on my child because she was a tomboy.   

And kids today hide behind all these no tolerance things that pretending they are the opposite sex because it basically makes them bulletproof to teasing.   

And I have said numerous times I have no problem with my kids being bullied.   I would love to see how they problem solve and react.    It's a valuable life lesson.   
(06-07-2016, 05:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: You said girls should not play sports with boys.

YOU said it.

She did everything you would criticize today.

But then you also have the typical male chauvinist attitude that women CAN'T compete with men.  That men are just superior athletes.  So it's no surprise.

The surprise is that you would PRAISE a woman who did.

It's not chauvinistic to say men are superior athletes.  It's just a fact of nature.  To suggest otherwise is just stupid.  Men are bigger, faster, stronger, more agile.  And there is no debating that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(06-09-2016, 05:19 AM)McC Wrote: It's not chauvinistic to say men are superior athletes.  It's just a fact of nature.  To suggest otherwise is just stupid.  Men are bigger, faster, stronger, more agile.  And there is no debating that.

There is also no debating the fact that Babe Didrikson beat many men in PGA events which means she was probably a better golfer than over 99% of the male population.

If Lucie had been her father he would have held her back from attempting anything like that.
(06-09-2016, 10:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There is also no debating the fact that Babe Didrikson beat many men in PGA events which means she was probably a better golfer than over 99% of the male population.

If Lucie had been her father he would have held her back from attempting anything like that.

You don't think he'd understand that she was an anomaly ?
So where does Christiane Cyborg Santos fit into this whole freakish woman athlete conversation at?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.