Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babe Didrikson
difference is no one has said that she was a lesbian
People suck
(06-13-2016, 12:37 PM)Griever Wrote: difference is no one has said that she was a lesbian

You're right.
Usage of the words probably and likely change the dynamic, right ?
You know....like if I say.... That Muslim is likely a terrorist.
That's ok.

C'mon man.
(06-13-2016, 12:22 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I understand your attempt at a teaching moment, but do you understand where I'm coming from ?
If someone (who knew little of you)viewed your post, they could very well accuse you of being as insensitive as many claim Lucie to be.
Maybe I am too sensitive ?

I guess you could be right.

But on this board, with these people, it should be obvious.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-13-2016, 01:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess you could be right.

But on this board, with these people, it should be obvious.

Just know that this isn't a "gotcha" type of thing.
It's more of a let's take a step back and look at things moment.
We all get caught up in things and well... sometimes it's entertaining, but we should never lose sight of who we are.
I guess I'm just worried about more people being banned.
I don't want to lose more quality posters over things going down a road that could be prevented by taking that step back.
(06-13-2016, 01:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just know that this isn't a "gotcha" type of thing.
We all get caught up in things and well... sometimes it's entertaining,  but we should never lose sight of who we are.
I don't want to lose more quality posters over things going down a road that could be prevented by taking that step back.

awww someone likes us Ninja
People suck
(06-13-2016, 01:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just know that this isn't a "gotcha" type of thing.
We all get caught up in things and well... sometimes it's entertaining,  but we should never lose sight of who we are.

I'll be careful dad.

Smirk
(06-13-2016, 01:49 PM)Griever Wrote: awww someone likes us Ninja

Don't act like you never received the Valentine's Day gifts !
Mellow
(06-13-2016, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll be careful dad.

Smirk

Well..... there goes any chance of using the phrase "who's your daddy?" on you.
Ninja
(06-13-2016, 01:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well..... there goes any chance of using the phrase "who's your daddy?" on you.
Ninja

Not entirely.

Like, you may have adopted and raised him, but i'm the one who popped one off in his momma.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
As far as I understand I am the only one posting in this thread who has actually read her biography. I know the point of this thread was some gotcha on gays/women/_______ but it fell flat when you jumped to conclusions without realizing that I knew quite a bit about her.

Just admit it this thread took a turn you didn't expect. Now you are just grasping at straws.

Great series of posts my friend. 
(06-13-2016, 06:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As far as I understand I am the only one posting in this thread who has actually read her biography.  I know the point of this thread was some gotcha on gays/women/TRANSGENDERS but it fell flat when you jumped to conclusions without realizing that I knew quite a bit about her.  

Just admit it this thread took a turn you didn't expect.  Now you are just grasping at straws.

Fixed it...again.

There was no "gotcha".  You have made, repeatedly, your feeling about what a proper woman should act like and look like.  Then you cited Babe in another thread.  I found (and still find) it amusing that you would cite someone who does not meet your exacting standards.

And, repeatedly, in this thread you have shown over and over that you are either unwilling to admit what you have said int he past OR you are a hypocrite who didn't really mean what you said before about "proper" women and sports and looks.

Admit it:  If you saw Babe walking into the ladies room behind your daughters you'd be the first to jump up and check her undercarriage for a "hog".

And, lastly, the fact that you STILL can't admit that amuses me to no end.

Keep it up Lucy.  You're funny.
(06-13-2016, 09:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Fixed it...again.

There was no "gotcha".  You have made, repeatedly, your feeling about what a proper woman should act like and look like.  Then you cited Babe in another thread.  I found (and still find) it amusing that you would cite someone who does not meet your exacting standards.

And, repeatedly, in this thread you have shown over and over that you are either unwilling to admit what you have said int he past OR you are a hypocrite who didn't really mean what you said before about "proper" women and sports and looks.

Admit it:  If you saw Babe walking into the ladies room behind your daughters you'd be the first to jump up and check her undercarriage for a "hog".

And, lastly, the fact that you STILL can't admit that amuses me to no end.

Keep it up Lucy.  You're funny.

So your final comeback is that you think she is ugly?  so she must be gay....    

This has been a disaster thread for you.   Might as well end it in a disasterly way haha.  
(06-13-2016, 06:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As far as I understand I am the only one posting in this thread who has actually read her biography.  I know the point of this thread was some gotcha on gays/women/Decepticons but it fell flat when you jumped to conclusions without realizing that I knew quite a bit about her.  

Just admit it this thread took a turn you didn't expect.  Now you are just grasping at straws.
People suck
(06-14-2016, 07:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So your final comeback is that you think she is ugly?  so she must be gay....    

This has been a disaster thread for you.   Might as well end it in a disasterly way haha.  

You took every word of that response and lied about it.

Good job.

If Daniel was still reading my posts I'm sure he'd be defending you to.

Solid post.  ©
(06-14-2016, 09:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: You took every word of that response and lied about it.

Good job.

If Daniel was still reading my posts I'm sure he'd be defending you to.

Solid post.  ©

yeah i think he doesnt want to admit that babe doesnt stack up to his "what a women is" standards
People suck
(06-14-2016, 09:23 AM)Griever Wrote: yeah i think he doesnt want to admit that babe doesnt stack up to his "what a women is" standards

Exactly.

At least Babe wasn't "thick".
(06-14-2016, 10:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Exactly.

At least Babe wasn't "thick".

"she" might of had something "thick" between her legs
People suck
(06-14-2016, 10:27 AM)Griever Wrote: "she" might of had something "thick" between her legs

Like..... labia majora (major roasties) ?
Ninja
(06-14-2016, 10:33 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Like..... labia majora (major roasties) ?
Ninja

Cool
People suck