Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Green has arrived
Per Marvin's presser...AJ missed practice because they are at the hospital. Good football kid already...decides to come on the middle of a non travel week.

Good Luck to the Green family...their life will never be the same

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
and its nice b/c they originally had her scheduled for the week of Dolphins game next week. I have tix to that one. ha. Oh and here's to health and happiness for the Green family!!!
Reply/Quote
Here's to the Green family! Hope the baby arrives healthy, and Papa can get back to his job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Congrats to AJ. Had my first last year. I was wondering why he was downgraded to questionable on my fantasy team
Reply/Quote
Congrats AJ, nothin' like 'em.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Good ol' procreation...the accepted miracle that occurs ten thousand times per day!
Reply/Quote
Congrats AJ!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Good news, indeed, for many reasons. Now AJ needs to dedicate Sunday's game to the kid and then go drop 200 yards on the Donkeys.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hope mom and baby are both healthy. Congrats to the Greens.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Good Luck and Prayers Greens!
Reply/Quote
And we have a baby boy !! Welcome to the world Easton Ace Green! WHODEY!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 11:24 PM)pally Wrote: And we have a baby boy !! Welcome to the world Easton Ace Green! WHODEY!
That's E.A. Green.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It's in the game.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Great news. Traveling 8 hours for my 2nd ever home game (last year's playoff disaster was the first) and was selfishly worried that there would be no AJ..
Reply/Quote
Congrats to the Green family !
Hope mom, son and new dad are all healthy, safe and happy .
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 07:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good ol' procreation...the accepted miracle that occurs ten thousand times per day!

Man, having 10,000 babies in one day sounds exhausting.

Congratulations to the Green family! 
Reply/Quote
Congrats AJ and Wife... on baby Ace....
Reply/Quote
Yup, it's a baby..
With any luck at all there won't come that moment and the overwhelming desire to box it up and ship it to Siberia in the middle of the night. 
Anyone who has ever had kids knows that feeling..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 07:54 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Man, having 10,000 babies in one day sounds exhausting.

Congratulations to the Green family! 

1 baby, 10000 babies.. There's a difference?  At 4am it feels roughly the same if memory serves me right..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Congratulations AJ
Reply/Quote