Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Baby Momma No Drama
It wouldn't be an offseason without Jamarr Chase fake baby Momma and her attention seeking drama.

This time it sounds like he is fighting back.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/15/cincinnati-bengals-jamarr-chase-seeks-restraining-order-one-night-stand-harassment/

Another link

Good. People with nothing to lose shouldn't be able to ruin someone else life (assuming she is crazy and deranged) who has everything to lose.

My apologies to her if she has been telling the truth all these years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 10:04 AM)jj22 Wrote: It wouldn't be an offseason without Jamarr Chase fake baby Momma and her attention seeking drama.

This time it sounds like he is fighting back.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/15/cincinnati-bengals-jamarr-chase-seeks-restraining-order-one-night-stand-harassment/

Another link

Good. People with nothing to lose shouldn't be able to ruin someone else life (assuming she is crazy and deranged) who has everything to lose.

My apologies to her if she has been telling the truth all these years.

Fake baby momma makes me think of this part from School Dance lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Apparently, isn't even a baby momma.
Quote:Ja'Marr says they do not have a child together, as Ambar claims, and says she posts photos of another person's child to make it seem like they have a kid. Ja'Marr says she's refused to subject the kid to a DNA test.

Big, if true.

All she has to do is come out and say "I will do a DNA test to prove Ja'Marr is the father." If she does, and he is, the plot thickens.
If she does and he is not, then he's officially done with her.

If she says she wants to do a DNA test and then Ja'Marr goes back on it and says he doesn't want to, then the plot also thickens.

If she says publicly that she's unwilling to do a DNA test, then she will have no legal standing to continue interacting with Ja'Marr.
Reply/Quote
After years in the ER...I can tell you without equivocation from the kind of women for whom I have treated for std's....there are some guys who will stick it in ANYTHING....
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 12:18 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: After years in the ER...I can tell you without equivocation from the kind of women for whom I have treated for std's....there are some guys who will stick it in ANYTHING....

Even crunchy peanut butter?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 12:43 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Even crunchy peanut butter?

If it's that Crunchy Cookie Butter stuff, hell yes!
Reply/Quote

(08-16-2023, 12:55 PM)PDub80 Wrote: If it's that Crunchy Cookie Butter stuff, hell yes!

Lolol
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 11:29 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: All she has to do is come out and say "I will do a DNA test to prove Ja'Marr is the father." If she does, and he is, the plot thickens.

If she says she wants to do a DNA test and then Ja'Marr goes back on it and says he doesn't want to, then the plot also thickens.

Dude. Dat's a thicky thituation.

[Image: AP1206180366571.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 11:29 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Apparently, isn't even a baby momma.

Big, if true.

All she has to do is come out and say "I will do a DNA test to prove Ja'Marr is the father." If she does, and he is, the plot thickens.
If she does and he is not, then he's officially done with her.

If she says publicly that she's unwilling to do a DNA test, then she will have no legal standing to continue interacting with Ja'Marr.

She's already refused to do the DNA according to Chase's affidavit
Reply/Quote
Gone all Maury Povich round here LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote

"ribbed, for your pleasure"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Jamarr needs to mature a bit and start making some better choices in his personal life, if this is the sort of thing that keeps on happening. When you're a professional athlete there's always someone around looking to score a payday. Don't give them the opportunity, and don't make yourself a distraction for the team in the process.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 07:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sounds like Jamarr needs to mature a bit and start making some better choices in his personal life, if this is the sort of thing that keeps on happening.  When you're a professional athlete there's always someone around looking to score a payday.  Don't give them the opportunity, and don't make yourself a distraction for the team in the process.

This chick has been on Twitter making these claims BEFORE he was even drafted and it's only one chick.

This has been going on way to long and he's doing the right thing, especially if it's not his kid.

This is far from a Travis Henry situation.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 07:58 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: This chick has been on Twitter making these claims BEFORE he was even drafted and it's only one chick.

This has been going on way to long and he's doing the right thing, especially if it's not his kid.

This is far from a Travis Henry situation.

That just reinforces the importance of making better choices.  Agree to disagree, I guess.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's about time he took a stand! That ***** is nuttier than a king sized Payday!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 08:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That just reinforces the importance of making better choices.  Agree to disagree, I guess.  

So you've never had a one night stand?

Sometimes at 1:30 am when those beer googles come on, that toothless girl in the back is doable.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 08:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That just reinforces the importance of making better choices.  Agree to disagree, I guess.  

Personally, I'd say he's made some phenomenal choices in his adult/after University life: this was something that took place in 2020, when he was still at LSU, at/over 3 years ago.

While a slip-up in judgment is still a slip-up, nobody's perfect and he barked up the wrong tree once, hasn't done it again and has kept his nose clean.

It's not like he was violent or did anything criminal.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:51 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you've never had a one night stand?

Sometimes at 1:30 am when those beer googles come on, that toothless girl in the back is doable.

Exactly. Let's see a show of hands to see who never had a one night stand in their teens or early 20's..... (so we know who the liars are... Hilarious)
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:51 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you've never had a one night stand?

At 10 they're 2s

At 2 they're 10s
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 12:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Exactly. Let's see a show of hands to see who never had a one night stand in their teens or early 20's..... (so we know who the liars are... Hilarious)

Never in my life.

Only ever been with my wife.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote