Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Baby Momma No Drama
Lesson here is just make sure yalls a** is clean before allowing anything in that area to be attended to.

That was his downfall of the relationship from the early reporting of what caused all of this trauma to her.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 01:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Never in my life.

Only ever been with my wife.

I've heard about such things.....
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 07:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sounds like Jamarr needs to mature a bit and start making some better choices in his personal life, if this is the sort of thing that keeps on happening.  When you're a professional athlete there's always someone around looking to score a payday.  Don't give them the opportunity, and don't make yourself a distraction for the team in the process.

Easier said than done.

I recently moved to San Antionio for my new job with my girl. I went to like...two bars/clubs, I yeah; staying faithful is gonna be hard asf.

And i'm just an average Joe. Jamar Chase is a prime athlete with way more Dinero. Mans probably has women falling over each other to spend time with him.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 08:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That just reinforces the importance of making better choices.  Agree to disagree, I guess.  

Agree/disagree all you want, but your advice is just impractical. 

How are you supposed to know someone is of bad character UNTIL you get to know them?
Reply/Quote
Don't put you dork in crazy.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 07:18 PM)Destro Wrote: Don't put you dork in crazy.

Many men would die virgins....
Reply/Quote

By that logic I can't even masturbate. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 04:26 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Agree/disagree all you want, but your advice is just impractical. 

How are you supposed to know someone is of bad character UNTIL you get to know them?

I dunno... Maybe not one night an Instagram "model" when you're a famous college athlete?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bad decisions doesn’t necessarily equate to bad character. They can obviously, but as piece in analyzing character.

Big picture. A college star athlete is going to have a one night stand or two. At least she was a “model” type which is more than what some may say after they walk in the kitchen the next morning..

It’s only been one incident that has lingered so I wouldn’t say Chase is trouble from a character standpoint.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Well now, there are levels of crazy, and as long as you stay below the "bunny in the pot" level of crazy there's some pretty dern good sex to be had with crazy..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:51 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you've never had a one night stand?

Nope.  I wasn't a bar or club guy, so that severely limited my opportunities, I suppose.  But, that was decades ago and I'm fine with how my social life and subsequent relationships worked out.  Well, not the divorce, I could have done without that, but live and learn.

(08-17-2023, 10:12 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: It's not like he was violent or did anything criminal.

Of course it isn't, and I wouldn't suggest it was.  Considering what happens off the field in today's NFL, yeah the guy's a saint.  

(08-17-2023, 04:26 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Agree/disagree all you want, but your advice is just impractical. 

It's not impractical for all of us, but then again I'm not him and he's not me.  

I feel like a reset is necessary here.  Guys, I like Jamarr, cheer for him every Sunday, and am glad that he's part of the team.  I was only trying to suggest he make better choices, and I didn't realize that would be such a controversial thing.  But, clearly I applied standards to him that I hold for myself, and that can be a mistake, especially when you do it with a public figure who's also a complete stranger.  Mea culpa.  

I just wanted to say all of this before kickoff tonight.    I'll be available in the game day thread for any additional and necessary pummeling Hammer
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote