Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Down To Earth
November 1st will be a reality check for this franchise and their history.

History will NOT be rewritten!  It will repeat itself just as it did in 1975 when the 6-0 Bengals lost game 7 to the Steelers.

Big Ben, Bell, and Brown will beat this team twice, with an offense too much for the Bengal defense.  (6-2)

(Burfict will not return as the player he was, and will get re-injured again)

History also shows that this team typically wins just one prim-time game a year. (7-5)

Couple that will devastating injuries that will occur they are looking at a 9-7 finish, missing the playoffs in typical Bengal fashion!!

It was a nice ride while it lasted though!  Loved the Baltimore and Seattle game!
Reply/Quote
Maximum trollage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It blows that the trolls here don't even try to hide it. You're ruining your own trolling expefience, guy.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1 post 1 poor troll attempt.
Reply/Quote
Don't you need to go lower some lotion to the guy in your basement pit there Bob???
Reply/Quote
I've been watching this team since they came to town in 1968.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but time will tell!!
Reply/Quote
So glad we have negative rep now!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 11:51 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: November 1st will be a reality check for this franchise and their history.

History will NOT be rewritten!  It will repeat itself just as it did in 1975 when the 6-0 Bengals lost game 7 to the Steelers.

Big Ben, Bell, and Brown will beat this team twice, with an offense too much for the Bengal defense.  (6-2)

History also shows that this team typically wins just one prim-time game a year. (7-5)

Couple that will devastating injuries that will occur they are looking at a 9-7 finish, missing the playoffs in typical Bengal fashion!!

It was a nice ride while it lasted though!  Loved the Baltimore and Seattle game!

You should really take your Steeler love to Smack Talk.
As one who has watched all the games (more than once), what you've posted here is nothing but crazy talk and Pittsburgh has the reasons to fear us more than us, them.  It will be a good game - always is. But this Bengals team is better than the team's they've been beating the past month.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 11:51 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: November 1st will be a reality check for this franchise and their history.

"missing the playoffs in typical Bengal fashion."  Except for the last four years.  Duh.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:31 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: You should really take your Steeler love to Smack Talk.
As one who has watched all the games (more than once), what you've posted here is nothing but crazy talk and Pittsburgh has the reasons to fear us more than us, them.  It will be a good game - always is. But this Bengals team is better than the team's they've been beating the past month.

Yes, this is a Steeler fan for sure.
Reply/Quote
Where are the Kaepernick supporters? Those that bashed Mike Brown for letting Marvin have his way?? Hilarious

Funny how things change when the team is winning?? Smirk
Reply/Quote
Oh good lord, not another one.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:31 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: "missing the playoffs in typical Bengal fashion."  Except for the last four years.  Duh.

You beat me to it Bonnie, classic awesomely bad trolling here. Doesn't have the first damn clue !

Go back to your Steelers board bub.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 12:35 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Where are the Kaepernick supporters?  Those that bashed Mike Brown for letting Marvin have his way??   Hilarious

Funny how things change when the team is winning??  Smirk

Slightly related, I never thought Kapernick was better for the Bengals than Dalton but I did think it was absurd people were so scared of even the hypothetical of Jim Hairball coaching this team.  It seems like the Krapernick haters also dislike ol' Jim, so you have to wonder where that franchise's short-lived success originated.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 01:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Slightly related, I never thought Kapernick was better for the Bengals than Dalton but I did think it was absurd people were so scared of even the hypothetical of Jim Hairball coaching this team.  It seems like the Krapernick haters also dislike ol' Jim, so you have to wonder where that franchise's short-lived success originated.

I say stop I say stop all of finger pointing and just be glad this is a team now for the last 5 years that you can watch and has a chance to win each and every Sunday
Reply/Quote

I hope Burfict comes in for one play, twists Bens ankle until it cannot be reconstructed and then leaves. If I was our D Coordinator, I would say take the fines and go low on Ben. Go low on Bell too. We can see you guys can't even beat the Ravens without Bell in the playoffs. I guess the Queen B's aren't as good as you think they are.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 02:16 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I hope Burfict comes in for one play, twists Bens ankle until it cannot be reconstructed and then leaves. If I was our D Coordinator, I would say take the fines and go low on Ben. Go low on Bell too. We can see you guys can't even beat the Ravens without Bell in the playoffs. I guess the Queen B's aren't as good as you think they are.

That's filthy as hell, but it's the Steelers, so I bet we could convince ourselves it was all totally accidental!
Reply/Quote
Prim-time gabes are my fevritt
Reply/Quote

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 03:24 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

rep 
Reply/Quote
Talk shit then lose to the Chiefs lmao
Reply/Quote