Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Down To Earth
(10-24-2015, 11:51 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: November 1st will be a reality check for this franchise and their history.

History will NOT be rewritten!  It will repeat itself just as it did in 1975 when the 6-0 Bengals lost game 7 to the Steelers.

Big Ben, Bell, and Brown will beat this team twice, with an offense too much for the Bengal defense.  (6-2)

(Burfict will not return as the player he was, and will get re-injured again)

History also shows that this team typically wins just one prim-time game a year. (7-5)

Couple that will devastating injuries that will occur they are looking at a 9-7 finish, missing the playoffs in typical Bengal fashion!!

It was a nice ride while it lasted though!  Loved the Baltimore and Seattle game!

Your favorite team lost to a bad team that was without their best player.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your favorite team lost to a bad team that was without their best player.

His favorite team didnt play today.  Clearly this guy is a bengals fan as his name suggests.  There is no possible way he created an alt to pretend to be a bengals fan.  No possible way!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 09:00 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: His favorite team didnt play today.  Clearly this guy is a bengals fan as his name suggests.  There is no possible way he created an alt to pretend to be a bengals fan.  No possible way!

I know he has Bengals in his name, but we is in Smack and i doubt he's really a Bengals fan. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 02:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's filthy as hell, but it's the Steelers, so I bet we could convince ourselves it was all totally accidental!

They always seem to convince themselves of that shit....so why not?  I always respected the Raiders more....at least they had no qualms about being dirty sumbeeches! Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 11:51 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: November 1st will be a reality check for this franchise and their history.

History will NOT be rewritten!  It will repeat itself just as it did in 1975 when the 6-0 Bengals lost game 7 to the Steelers.

Big Ben, Bell, and Brown will beat this team twice, with an offense too much for the Bengal defense.  (6-2)

(Burfict will not return as the player he was, and will get re-injured again)

History also shows that this team typically wins just one prim-time game a year. (7-5)

Couple that will devastating injuries that will occur they are looking at a 9-7 finish, missing the playoffs in typical Bengal fashion!!

It was a nice ride while it lasted though!  Loved the Baltimore and Seattle game!

(10-24-2015, 12:26 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I've been watching this team since they came to town in 1968.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but time will tell!!

(10-24-2015, 12:35 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Where are the Kaepernick supporters?  Those that bashed Mike Brown for letting Marvin have his way??   Hilarious

Funny how things change when the team is winning??  Smirk

[Image: 7892b482c981d986ee3e4584802be51f052d8bfe...16287d.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 02:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's filthy as hell, but it's the Steelers, so I bet we could convince ourselves it was all totally accidental!

I know I cannot be the only one worried that the Stealers will pull a 2005 move just for the fcuk of it.

They cannot stand that this team is on track to be a VERY real contender in the post season.

Just like in 2005...They don't blow Carson's knee? We win the SB that year.

Not to mention, didn't they break the one guy's jaw? They're cheaters when they are playing good, they're dangerous and extremely nasty individuals when they aren't.

Makes me sick. 
Sick

Eye for an eye....
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 03:50 PM)BengalB Wrote: Just like in 2005...They don't blow Carson's knee? We win the SB that year.

I hate when people say this. Makes us sound like whiney losers. Not picking on you in particular, but you saying it just reminded me how much I don't like it.

As for the steelers, I hope we go out and bust their faces. I don't like or condone intentional injuries, but I believe there was an element of karma when Nelson took out Bell last year. You know it ate at steeler fans....especially when it cost them a playoff loss to the ravens.
Reply/Quote