Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's no where else to post this...but it amused me.
[Image: 12095312_884839051612288_703649046805568492_o.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
http://jimrome.com/2015/10/14/deflatethisbrady/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 12:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: http://jimrome.com/2015/10/14/deflatethisbrady/

If you hear the name Jim Rome and don't think of this immediately you are too young...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 02:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: If you hear the name Jim Rome and don't think of this immediately you are too young...

Good times. I hate Jim Rome.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 02:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: If you hear the name Jim Rome and don't think of this immediately you are too young...

I've been accused of a lot of things over the last several years, but never of being young.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Straight up classic.....I'll never forget.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 12:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: Straight up classic.....I'll never forget.

Good ol' Chris Everett.  Terrified of his peers to the point where he falls to the ground and cowers but then challenges a guy half his size to call him Chris to his face, and then half attacks him when the guy does it.  Rome stood his ground, so I have to admit that was er...admirable?  
Reply/Quote
Rome stood his ground??? Thats not what it looks like to me. Rome acted like a punk , he got called out on it and then he looked like a punk again.

At least thats the way it all looked to me.

Anyway Who Dey!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 12:04 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Rome stood his ground??? Thats not what it looks like to me. Rome acted like a punk , he got called out on it and then he looked like a punk again.

Anyway Who Dey!!!!!

Looks like he went all fetal-position as he fell down to the ground.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 12:04 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Rome stood his ground??? Thats not what it looks like to me. Rome acted like a punk , he got called out on it and then he looked like a punk again.

Anyway Who Dey!!!!!

I never liked rome and his tired act. That encounter just sealed his status as a class A punk.
Reply/Quote