Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Together Again
Tiger

Is anyone going? I couldn't help but notice that they were charging for a practice! If my memory serves me correctly they didn't charge last season. Maybe its just me but I think its petty of the "Family" to do this to the fans. They even want legalized gambling in some capacity maybe even at the stadium .... Mike isn't in the front seat anymore.?... 

Debunked Criticism of Joe
https://youtu.be/D5E387N_884

Reply/Quote
That's interesting and disappointing. I always saw that as a way for the team to interact and get exposure with fans who might not have the means to participate in the stadium experience on gameday. I went to the site, but didn't see a price anywhere. Any clue how much they're charging?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
they haven't said anything about paying for practice. The first Saturday is the community day. You will need tickets to PBS for that but they will be free of charge (available starting tomorrow)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 04:23 PM)wcu Wrote: That's interesting and disappointing.  I always saw that as a way for the team to interact and get exposure with fans who might not have the means to participate in the stadium experience on gameday.  I went to the site, but didn't see a price anywhere.  Any clue how much they're charging?

Tiger

I'm not sure but the email that I received stated that public tix go sale on  7/14 at 10 am. So it didn't list a price. The SB will be a gift and a curse for all things Bengals. I guess that's the price of being a winning organization. No freebies
Reply/Quote
from Bengals.com

Back Together Saturday is fans' one opportunity to watch the Bengals practice inside Paul Brown Stadium. Bengals radio announcers Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham will provide live commentary throughout practice.

Tickets are free and fans must claim a mobile ticket to enter Paul Brown Stadium. Season Ticket Members will receive an email with information on how to access tickets through a presale beginning on July 12. Tickets will be made available to the general public on July 14. Visit bengals.com/backtogethersaturday for more information.

All other open practices will take place at the Kettering Health Practice Fields located just west of Paul Brown Stadium. The entrance is located on the corner of Central Avenue and West Pete Rose Way.

The Kettering Health Practice Fields have bleacher seating for 1,250 fans next to the fields, plus additional standing room along the sidelines. Admission is free and no ticket is required. Fans are encouraged to arrive early since capacity is limited and admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Concessions and Bengals merchandise will be available to purchase.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Fans complain about taxpayers footing the bill for a new stadium.

Fans also complain about the franchise making financial moves that may in turn help it pay for it's own stadium.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 04:38 PM)pally Wrote: they haven't said anything about paying for practice.  The first Saturday is the community day.  You will need tickets to PBS for that but they will be free of charge (available starting tomorrow)
Tiger

Thank you
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:13 AM)Whatever Wrote: Fans complain about taxpayers footing the bill for a new stadium.

Fans also complain about the franchise making financial moves that may in turn help it pay for it's own stadium.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14586647]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Everything goes up when you make a SB win or lose.
As a fanbase we'll have to learn that because we haven't been here before in 30 years. Lets do it again in 2022!
Reply/Quote