Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Together Saturday
Did anyone else go to this?

I think the concept was good I guess, but it was not anything like I expected. I thought it was going to be more "family" oriented like past years - but all of the stuff for kids was like an hour line - it was kind of ridiculous.

It just seemed completely understaffed and thrown together - which is weird because it was a ticketed event...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 11:21 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Did anyone else go to this?

I think the concept was good I guess, but it was not anything like I expected. I thought it was going to be more "family" oriented like past years - but all of the stuff for kids was like an hour line - it was kind of ridiculous.

It just seemed completely understaffed and thrown together - which is weird because it was a ticketed event...

Ive been probably 75% of the times as a season ticket holder, I can remember a good 15,000  or more around 2015 at one of the events and the lines were long then, it is a timed scrimmage plus a bit impossible for the players etc to do an all day thing at this time. From what I have read some teams don;t do anything like this so im happy we at least have been doing this for a while now..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 11:21 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Did anyone else go to this?

I read somewhere that Ticketmaster accidentally oversold the event?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 01:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: I read somewhere that Ticketmaster accidentally oversold the event?

I was going to go but brother's son had a thing, so it kind of killed the purpose.

I was looking for another practice in the stadium so I could be down by the locker room and get some individual time with players but is that really the only practice in the stadium?

I thought, in years past, there was always a few practices in the stadium.

I'll probably get set off to the side at the end for the practices on the practice field but it's just not the same or as personal as the tunnel.

That's sad if Ticketmaster screwed the Bengals in an event this big that was meant to get fans more involved in what should be a Super Bowl season.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 01:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: I read somewhere that Ticketmaster accidentally oversold the event?

Well that would explain a lot... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote