Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on board!
My last post was after the playoff loss to the Steelers in Jan, 2016. I was so hyped that season and we had the team to go all the way. We had that game won and then ..Hill, Burfict and Pacman happened.  Sick

After that loss. I figured I'd take a break from the board until the draft.. but then life happened. Got a new job, got married, had a couple of kids and 6 1/2 years went by. LOL I always visited the board 2-3 times every week to keep up with everything. This really did become one of the best NFL boards out there, which is crazy considering it's completely fan made.

I finally decided to start posting again. I'm excited to be back and talk with everyone again. I honestly think the Bengals will be back in the SB this season. I know the SB loser thing, and how hard it is to get back ..but this team is special and Joe isn't just any QB.

Great to be back on the board!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One of the most disturbing films I’ve ever seen… . Possibly a work of art. Still…

Glad you’re back. I took a hiatus once years ago, from PBBs board.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Welcome back

hope you brought beer

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 09:45 PM)SladeX Wrote: One of the most disturbing films I’ve ever seen… . Possibly a work of art. Still…

Glad you’re back. I took a hiatus once years ago, from PBBs board.

(08-01-2022, 10:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Welcome back

hope you brought beer

Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 09:18 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: My last post was after the playoff loss to the Steelers in Jan, 2016. I was so hyped that season and we had the team to go all the way. We had that game won and then ..Hill, Burfict and Pacman happened. Sick

After that loss. I figured I'd take a break from the board until the draft.. but then life happened. Got a new job, got married, had a couple of kids and 6 1/2 years went by. LOL I always visited the board 2-3 times every week to keep up with everything. This really did become one of the best NFL boards out there, which is crazy considering it's completely fan made.

I finally decided to start posting again. I'm excited to be back and talk with everyone again. I honestly think the Bengals will be back in the SB this season. I know the SB loser thing, and how hard it is to get back ..but this team is special and Joe isn't just any QB.

Great to be back on the board!

Good for you to come back. That Playoff loss to Pitt was definitely the worst loss of my Bengal life. I can almost understand
not being interested anymore but I just HAVE to stick around no matter what, this is my team and what I always care about.

Things are bright around here more than any team in the NFL in my opinion and this is the time to be a Bengals fan.

I think we are about to witness a dynasty possibly with Burrow, Taylor and company. 

So excited I cannot even put it into words. This Offseason was fantastic to put us over the top as the team to beat IMHO.
Reply/Quote
Glad you came back!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 1699502686-ee5e6b210127620a58174503f14d9...1796ad.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Man, that loss really damaged you, huh? And to think, I thought I took it bad lol...
Reply/Quote