Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to Dalton we go

I guess they are trying to win.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 04:51 PM)Au165 Wrote:  

Well if zac don't get some wins this season he probly wont get any chances next season
Reply/Quote
I'm actually curious if AJ Green "coincidentally" is cleared to play this week.
Reply/Quote
Dang it jim I wanted Dolegala to get some starts

Dalton is not the future not sure what they are thinking. He better not be anyway cause I am not a check down Andy fan at all anymore. ZT most likely thinks one win will save his job.
Reply/Quote
Where did you hear this from?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 04:51 PM)Au165 Wrote:  

Zac has been trying to win all season long, he just sucks at it.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 04:53 PM)Au165 Wrote: I'm actually curious if AJ Green "coincidentally" is cleared to play this week.

You know it.  
Reply/Quote
A cluster.....

Fred tried to tell me.

Like Eli, this should mean the whole staff and GM gets fired.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Oh crap now Finley is going to go to the Patriots and win 6 super bowls.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 04:53 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Dang it jim I wanted Dolegala to get some starts

Dalton is not the future not sure what they are thinking. He better not be anyway cause I am not a check down Andy fan at all anymore. ZT most likely thinks one win will save his job.

At one point in time Ken Anderson wasn't the future when we drafted Jack Thompson.
Reply/Quote
These guys man...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It’s the right move.

Zac has to keep the locker room intact.
Reply/Quote
BUT also like Eli, it was the right move for that previous coaching staff to make, they just screwed it up.

Hopefully (like Eli) we don't bring Dalton back, just to go through this all again next year (just to bench him again for Burrow).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
This is the epitome of "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory."
Reply/Quote
This could be a good sign that ZT isn't just being given a free pass. Could be?
Reply/Quote
This is pure bufoonery.

Mikey is behind this. Without question. Lac was openly supporting Ryanfinley just a matter of hours ago, and suddenly we're back to Dalton.

Ryanfinley isn't anything special but an 0-11 team doesn't just reverse fields like this. Ride Ryanfinley the rest of the season or let Dolegala have a go. Going back to Dalton is nonsensical. They can't really have felt Ryanfinley was going to give them a better chance of winning games - at least immediately - than Dalton. If they did, Holy ****.

Lac is either really, really horrible or he's a marionette. Probably both. **** this dysfunctional franchise.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Tua off the board at 1. Might mean they are trying to mend things with Dalton because they are going to select Young #1 overall.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:09 PM)ah5 Wrote: Tua off the board at 1.  Might mean they are trying to mend things with Dalton because they are going to select Young #1 overall.

That's what im thinking. It's also possible ZT doesn't want to have the worst record for a rookie HC ever in the history of the NFL. You ever been the worst ever at something?  It sucks. 
Reply/Quote
Wow...I was dead wrong. I said Dalton would probably never see another snap this season. Shows what I know.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:09 PM)ah5 Wrote: Tua off the board at 1.  Might mean they are trying to mend things with Dalton because they are going to select Young #1 overall.

Possibly. But that still doesn't explain this. There is no logic here.

And taking Young #1 overall shouldn't mean they don't take a QB this year. There will be quality QBs available in the 2nd.

Would sure be nice if we had some additional picks to use towards that end, but, alas, we felt it was important to keep Dalton, Green, I-Fart and the rest of the gang intact for the race to 0-16. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote