Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe back to work
(01-11-2021, 07:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sure glad they had a camera crew there for slow motion footage of our QB checking his Instagram.   Yawn   Nothing gets a knee back in shape quicker than that.

But at least he is waring a mask outdoors by himself.  Rolleyes

I'm sure PBS is just like everywhere else, mask required for entry.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 07:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sure glad they had a camera crew there for slow motion footage of our QB checking his Instagram.   Yawn   Nothing gets a knee back in shape quicker than that.

But at least he is wearing a mask outdoors by himself.  Rolleyes

The Bengals are milking Joe for all that he's worth. He's literally all this franchise has right now.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping he comes back strong and ready for 2021. Would be great if chemistry/timing isn't an issue come Week 1.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 12:48 PM)pally Wrote:

I like how he's just a regular guy.

Dicking around on his phone at work.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 08:07 PM)jason Wrote: I like how he's just a regular guy.

Dicking around on his phone at work.

Other than the 100k car...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:02 PM)Synric Wrote: Wonder if that's an old video because no limp.

No. You can see the scar on his left knee.
Reply/Quote
Looks fine to me, and I’ve watched a lot of people walk in my lifetime.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 06:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I bet it really stands out in the garage next to Mike’s 99 Lumina.

Harsh.  I have it on good authority that Mike upgraded to an '06 Malibu after giving Elizabeth Blackburn his prized Lumina for her sweet sixteen.
Reply/Quote
This is about as good as news can get.
Reply/Quote
Uummm. There is no scar/incision mark on his knee. This is not new footage. Obviously before surgery.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 08:52 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Uummm. There is no scar/incision mark on his knee. This is not new footage. Obviously before surgery.

If you looked at my chest, you would never believe I had open heart bypass surgery either, because I have no scar. (Well, I do, but you really have to get close and look for it) He probably has several inch long scars and that's about it. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 08:52 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Uummm. There is no scar/incision mark on his knee. This is not new footage. Obviously before surgery.

Why in the world would the team post an old video of him walking and try to pass it off as new “look who’s clocking in”

Some of you all are funny.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 08:52 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Uummm. There is no scar/incision mark on his knee. This is not new footage. Obviously before surgery.

They don't slash open a knee for surgery anymore, they do it all arthroscopic when they can. There are 3 holes made about the size of a screw in the knee. This is one of the reasons we have seen the speed of ACL recovery skyrocket because the surgery themselves aren't causing collateral damage. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 09:35 AM)Au165 Wrote: They don't slash open a knee for surgery anymore, they do it all arthroscopic when they can. There are 3 holes made about the size of a screw in the knee. This is one of the reasons we have seen the speed of ACL recovery skyrocket because the surgery themselves aren't causing collateral damage. 

Thank you, Smokin' Joe is looking good. Cool
Reply/Quote