Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Future
(11-12-2017, 12:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're soo far away from a Super Bowl. Our #1 priority should be to rebuild the talent on the roster.

Not really. 3-4 key player additions and getting rid of a lot of what I consider waste would catapult us back in the hunt. With a different HC that is. Marvin just don't care anymore.

(11-12-2017, 12:45 AM)MrRager Wrote: This is a difficult position to be in. If we have a new coaching staff, then I feel like you let them make the call. If there is a QB available that they feel could be a top 5 QB, then you take him. It is just so hard to find a good QB and so hard to win without one. I say all of this a an avid Dalton supporter. It is much easier to upgrade the line than it is to find a top QB and I feel like we could with a couple FAs and draft picks.

Totally with this line of thinking. This is our biggest need right now. We must focus on our weakness and get rid of our dead weight.

(11-12-2017, 02:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Just because you draft a QB in first does not mean he will be top 10 or even better than Dalton.

Personally would like OL fixed first. But hey if you can get an elite QB then grab him. They do not grow on trees.

This is tough for me because I think Dalton is pretty good with protection.

(11-12-2017, 04:44 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Go get o-linemen.  Two in free agency, two in the draft. Nothing will work right until we do that.

Amen. Take it to the mountain top and preach it to the masses!

(11-12-2017, 05:06 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: That is so BS. 3-4ths of the QB in the NFl need weapons and an offensive line.

I would say 100%

(11-12-2017, 01:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Now, if they start doing that I'll start going to games..

Thanks for the compliment. Hilarious

Seriously, we have to put horse blinders on when it comes to this OL and change the way we think about them. The line is your military. They keep the bad guys from taking over your territory and kicking your kings ass! Yet, in Cincinnati, we consider them position fillers and not of much worth. Sad, very sad!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose if you do not consider that one is a seasoned veteran and one if starting his first year then this post makes sense. Outside of that; just a wasted effort. 

He didn't start last year?  Confused 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote