Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background at top of home page
Who's the MFer that did this?

Nice!

Classic image of AD showing the emotion that people gripe about. Whoever came up with this idea deserves some rep.
Reply/Quote
I bet $17 that it was WhoDeyWho.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 03:42 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I bet $17 that it was WhoDeyWho.

Well he deserves some rep for the image. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I like it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really...I think it's horrid. I say that not as a Steelers fan but as a person with eyes.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 04:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Really...I think it's horrid.  I say that not as a Steelers fan but as a person with eyes.

Yeah, but no one takes you seriously.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 04:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Really...I think it's horrid. I say that not as a Steelers fan but as a person with eyes.
I was gonna joke that it would look better with Big Ben, but I think a serious complaint is more appropriate than a homer joke.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not sure if it was changed in the last 15 minutes again, but if not....

It's poorly optimized for desktop viewing. Now that I'm on my phone it's one centered image but when I was on my computer, the image started over again near the right side and it looked pretty bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 04:43 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not sure if it was changed in the last 15 minutes again, but if not....

It's poorly optimized for desktop viewing. Now that I'm on my phone it's one centered image but when I was on my computer, the image started over again near the right side and it looked pretty bad.

I thought it was a white pug in a pink collar on the right side until I saw the left where it was Andy's hand. Tell me his thumb and index fingers don't look like ears and his middle finger is a nose. Ha!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 03:36 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Who's the MFer that did this?

Nice!

Classic image of AD showing the emotion that people gripe about. Whoever came up with this idea deserves some rep.

(10-21-2015, 03:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I like it.

Thanks. It seems a couple of people are saying the image isn't fitting correctly on their desktop, though it fit perfectly on mine, so I'll take a look at the size issue and get it back up later, perhaps a slightly different version.
Reply/Quote
What is it? It's not showing up on my computer or phone.
Reply/Quote
Well, now it's gone on my comp too.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 07:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, now it's gone on my comp too.

Yeah, I took it down to re-size and tweak it a little.

I'll try to get it back up tomorrow and see how it looks.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 05:25 PM)treee Wrote: What is it? It's not showing up on my computer or phone.

Lucky bastard.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote