Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad News, Good News
I'm going to use the bad word because as I sat there and watched the game, I was able to make the call before the plays and penalties happened, therefore I have to define them appropriately.

BAD NEWS:

Bungle Plays:

Missed PTA.
Terrible choice of deciding NOT to take the sack near Red Zone and throw the pick.
Key Third Down Failures
Fumble on the QB sneak

Bungle Penalties:

Kirkpatrick
Peko
Dennard

GOOD NEWS:

We won't see any of that, or a tie or loss next week!!
Reply/Quote
As much as people blame the refs when we lose, we should be thanking the refs for this tie.

Dalton was very "meh" today. he made some good plays but left ALOT of plays on the field. he missed AJ on about 4 or 5 throws where AJ had his man beat easy. The INT looked like it was on Dalton because Eifert sat right in the soft spot of the zone which would have resulted in an easy 1st down. Then obviously the fumble but it's hard to blame that too much on Dalton, was just a solid hit and he had both hands on the ball. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:04 PM)Sweetness Wrote: As much as people blame the refs when we lose, we should be thanking the refs for this tie.

To me, a tie is of no benefit.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:06 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: To me, a tie is of no benefit.

It's better then a lose, no? 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:04 PM)Sweetness Wrote: As much as people blame the refs when we lose, we should be thanking the refs for this tie.

Dalton was very "meh" today. he made some good plays but left ALOT of plays on the field. he missed AJ on about 4 or 5 throws where AJ had his man beat easy. The INT looked like it was on Dalton because Eifert sat right in the soft spot of the zone which would have resulted in an easy 1st down. Then obviously the fumble but it's hard to blame that too much on Dalton, was just a solid hit and he had both hands on the ball. 

I dont know what you were watching, but the Redskins earned every one of those penalties. Especially Norman who played the worst CB game I have ever seen
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:07 PM)Sweetness Wrote: It's better then a lose, no? 

Might as well be a loss.  Feels like a loss.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:08 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I dont know what you were watching, but the Redskins earned every one of those penalties. Especially Norman who played the worst CB game I have ever seen

Some of them were very ticky tack calls that could have easily not been called or probably called on every play. That OPI on Garcon was a beyond bad call and probably saved the game for us. If then Bengals ever had 15 penalties to the other teams 7, people would be all over it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:08 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I dont know what you were watching, but the Redskins earned every one of those penalties. Especially Norman who played the worst CB game I have ever seen

So you never witnessed Artrell Hawkins play?  Damn, lucky you.
Reply/Quote