Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad day for some former Bengals
These guys are on the outside looking in at the moment as they were cut over the past several days

Mo Sanu
Darqueze Dennard
Tyler Kroft
Christian Covington
Josh Johnson
Jeff Driskel
Jordan Willis
Keaton Sutherland
Malik Jefferson
Rennell Wren
Logan Woodside

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 06:56 PM)pally Wrote: These guys are on the outside looking in at the moment as they were cut over the past several days

Mo Sanu
Darqueze Dennard
Tyler Kroft
Christian Covington
Josh Johnson
Jeff Driskel
Jordan Willis
Keaton Sutherland
Malik Jefferson
Rennell Wren
Logan Woodside

I see Mount Wren still hasn't grown into his potential...
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 07:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I see Mount Wren still hasn't grown into his potential...

3 straight years of injuries ruined his potential

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 07:16 PM)pally Wrote: 3 straight years of injuries ruined his potential

Rough.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 06:56 PM)pally Wrote: These guys are on the outside looking in at the moment as they were cut over the past several days

Mo Sanu
Darqueze Dennard
Tyler Kroft
Christian Covington
Josh Johnson
Jeff Driskel
Jordan Willis
Keaton Sutherland
Malik Jefferson
Rennell Wren
Logan Woodside

Crazy to still see Kroft trying to make a go of it with his injury history.  

I did see the '9'ers had agreed to resign Kroft and Willis.  They basically just need the roster spots to put a couple guys on IR/return.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Darius Phillips was waived by the Raiders and Josh Malone was cut like last week I think.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I also missed Mason Schreck and Cedrick Ogbuehi

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 08:59 PM)Whatever Wrote: Crazy to still see Kroft trying to make a go of it with his injury history.  

Mixing up your Tylers with Kroft and Eifert? Or did Kroft have a lot more injuries than I remember?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 12:08 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Mixing up your Tylers with Kroft and Eifert? Or did Kroft have a lot more injuries than I remember?

He's had a bunch.  Back, ribs, foot, ankle, knee.  Seems like he's always dinged up.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 12:17 AM)Whatever Wrote: He's had a bunch.  Back, ribs, foot, ankle, knee.  Seems like he's always dinged up.

Huh, didn't remember that. Either way, $1.22m reasons to keep going, I guess. Looks like he's made some decent money (NFL standards), but probably hard to turn down a cool million plus to be a 3rd or 4th TE on a winning team. I do wonder what the taxes and cost of living are like for a 49ers player, though.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 09:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Darius Phillips was waived by the Raiders and Josh Malone was cut like last week I think.

Never realized that Malone was still in the league. I remember all the hype fans gave him when we drafted him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Fan favorite WR/Returner Alex Erickson released by the Commanders as well
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 05:57 PM)RCBengalsFan Wrote: Fan favorite WR/Returner Alex Erickson released by the Commanders as well
But to their PS
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 01:08 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Never realized that Malone was still in the league. I remember all the hype fans gave him when we drafted him.

His thigh took out Ryan Shazier.....
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 05:57 PM)RCBengalsFan Wrote: Fan favorite WR/Returner Alex Erickson released by the Commanders as well

Sadly would be the 4th best WR on the team if he was here.

(09-01-2022, 09:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: His thigh took out Ryan Shazier.....

Shazier's love of hitting with the crown on his head took out Shazier. Saw that writing on the wall when everyone gave him a pass on the Gio hit.

Reply/Quote

Mo Sanu
Darqueze Dennard
Tyler Kroft
Christian Covington
Josh Johnson
Jeff Driskel
Jordan Willis
Keaton Sutherland
Malik Jefferson
Rennell Wren
Logan Woodside

Someone will probably need alot of these guys during the season. I’m proud of Sanu since he left us. He’s found a way to always do good when he’s gotten on a team. There was no reason we didn’t resign him and Marvin Jones that year
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Mo Sanu
Darqueze Dennard
Tyler Kroft-back on 49ers
Christian Covington-back on Chargers
Josh Johnson-Broncos PS
Jeff Driskel-Texans PS
Jordan Willis-back on 49ers
Keaton Sutherland-49ers PS
Malik Jefferson-Cowboys PS
Rennell Wren-Steelers PS
Logan Woodside
Darius Phillips-Broncos
Alex Erickson-Commanders PS
Cedric Ogbuehi-Texans PS
Mason Schreck-Texans PS

Most landed on their feet or at least are employed for week 1 of the season. Texans and 49ers sure do like Bengals cast offs

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 01:08 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Never realized that Malone was still in the league. I remember all the hype fans gave him when we drafted him.

Malone had size (6'3"), speed (4.40 forty), and good production (972 yds, 19.4 avg, 11 tds) playing in a very simplistic pass offense at Tennessee.

I never said he would be a star, but he sure looked like a great value in the 4th round.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2022, 10:40 AM)pally Wrote: Most landed on their feet or at least are employed for week 1 of the season.  Texans and 49ers sure do like Bengals cast offs

Isn't Jordan Willis the one that blocked the punt in the GB-SF playoff game last year?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2022, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Isn't Jordan Willis the one that blocked the punt in the GB-SF playoff game last year?

Yes

Reply/Quote